Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

The 3DS

More
13 years 8 months ago #23061 by gothic-grace
The 3DS was created by gothic-grace
Hey all
Has everyone heard about the 3DS that nintendo are releasing next year (i think), it looks great, its gonna have processors that outchine the wii completly and rival the HD consoles (PS3, xbox 360), and you can experience the 3D effect without the need for 3D glasses because it sends out images to each individual eye so that your brain interpets depth, and you can turn the 3D option on or off! wowzer! lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23063 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: The 3DS
Care to give a link to the source for your claims that state the processor will be able to rival that of the PS3?

All I see right now is an unbelievable, unsourced claim.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23064 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:The 3DS
uk.ds.ign.com/articles/109/1094930p1.html

it was a while ago i read about the 3DS but i think this is the article i read it from

More
13 years 8 months ago #23065 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:The 3DS
kotaku.com/5556874/rumor-3ds-close-to-360-ps3-graphics

I direct you to Kotaku.

e3.gamespot.com/story/6265920/nintendo-3...s-on-preview-updated

And Gamespot's E3 coverage, where it states that few details were given beyond it having an upgraded processor. If it was truly able to rival the PS3's processor, then that'd be announced.

www.pcworld.com/article/198950/nintendo_...dware_questions.html

Another article which states the same as Gamespot.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23076 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The 3DS
Hmm..I think this 3D thing is a bit overrated. It's probably just a phase - Once one company's released a 3D item, e.g. a television, all other companies put their eggs into that basket and voila, 3D mania.

I doubt it'll be as big a hit as it's presumed, but I guess it *is* Nintendo so I can't say. You'd assume that they wouldn't throw money into a useless project. *Shrug* Can't really know until they've released it, I guess - the iPod was pretty much dubbed a joke by Sir Alan Sugar and look how popular that became. :woohoo:

More
13 years 8 months ago #23092 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:The 3DS
Quite true, i myself won't exactly be rushing out to get a 3DS when it comes out, but i think it will be a pretty big new release from nintendo, i shall wait and see if it is a success and then wait for them to realse a newer version of it like with the other DS consoles, then i might just get one.... lol

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds