Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

the legend of zelda

More
13 years 8 months ago #22687 by gothic-grace
Hello everyone
Just wondering if there are any fellow zelda fans out there
I became a big fan when i borrowed twilight princess off my older brother and since then i have brought some of the other games too and i'm stilll collecting them up. I cannot wait for skyward sword on 2010! :P
Grace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22709 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:the legend of zelda
I love LoZ games!!

Though the more recent ones on the DS have disappointed me slightly regarding graphics.

I was introduced to LoZ games at a very young age - About..5? When my cousin used to play Majora's Mask on his N64 and sometimes let me play. He offered his N64 and all his games to me when I was about 8, but my parents wouldn't allow it. Grr!

I wasn't aware there was a new game coming out. What console is it for?

More
13 years 8 months ago #22710 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:the legend of zelda
Wii, if that's a surprise at all.

I've only played Link's Awakening and a little of Twilight Princess. Got lost when you're a wolf in that temple for the first time.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22727 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:the legend of zelda
Kuroboshi wrote:

Wii, if that's a surprise at all.

I've only played Link's Awakening and a little of Twilight Princess. Got lost when you're a wolf in that temple for the first time.

Oh no..It's on the Wii?? But I hate games on the Wii..Awful controls..I haven't played the latest LoZ game that was for the Wii..

Annoying I guess..I really want remakes of the older LoZ games for things like gameboys and DSs..

More
13 years 8 months ago #22742 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:the legend of zelda
The new game is coming out some time next year, its called Skyward sword and it looks great, its going to put the wii motion plus to good use, the story line explains how the master sword came into being....
I'm sure as hell gonan be pre-ordering it! :P

More
13 years 8 months ago #22745 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:the legend of zelda
I think do you mean the hyrule castle dungeon? i got a little confused with that the first time i played it however i soon found my way out! Why not try a walkthrough if your stuck? :)

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds