Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

PSP or Nintendo DS

More
13 years 9 months ago #21714 by Zilknitha
PSP or Nintendo DS was created by Zilknitha
So fellow gamers, what is your prefered gaming format out of the PSP or Nintendo DS and why? I do think that it is hard to keep an interest going in some of the newer nintendo games, Pokemon will always be a fav for me...Still what do you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #21720 by black_magnolia
I've only played PSP at a friend's place and I enjoyed it. It was a long time ago, but still the games were quite entertaining... I didn't have a chance to use Nintendo DS, but I'm not that fond of those little displays. With my poor eyesight I find it tiring to focus on them, so I rather play with a console and big tv screen if I can.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 9 months ago #21733 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:PSP or Nintendo DS
Ooh strange you should post this!

For ages, I always had gameboys/DSs and my brother had things like playstations/Wiis. Yesterday on impulse, my mother bought a PSP - It should be interesting for me to try!

Pokemon's just a classic really. :P Just like Supermario, Legend of Zelda and Donkey Kong. I prefer Pokemon and LoZ though..Supermario/DK get annoying when you get 'stuck' on a level.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22296 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:PSP or Nintendo DS
Yeah, when i had my gameboy i got stuck on the last level of DK. Several years later and several trys and i still can't get past it. My little sis is a Nintendo kid, which is great cause i get to have a try of all the games she can't get past. I've seen that they've brought out the classic versions of pokemon for DS, and i'm very tempted to get it for her just to show her what i've been going on about when i get all misty eyed talking about gaming classics.
How are you finding the PSP? A freind let me have a go on his and i really liked it, though i confess i got hooked of the Star Wars Lego games *shame shame shame*

More
13 years 9 months ago #22304 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:PSP or Nintendo DS
Argh..I can't say I like the PSP at all. I get so confused and the format is just like that on my brother's PS3, which also confuses me. I think I prefer my old DS or gameboy just because I'm used to it and the controls are within my comfort zone.

I feel so clumsy with the PSP controls! And I get scared I'll drop it. It's so shiny and slim.

Maybe I'll enjoy it more when I get used to the controls, but I don't get to go on it often as already, my brother's had a solid 3 days on it from 9am-3am or so.. :woohoo:

More
13 years 9 months ago #22305 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:PSP or Nintendo DS
PSP for sure.

Haven't had a chance to really play a game I like on the DS, my brother owns one but we're too different. That being said, I haven't been on my PSP for a while, lost track of some of the games, they're in my room somewhere. Thankfully I still have the 3 most important ones, Dissidia, Crisis Core and Final Fantasy.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds