Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Bioshock fanatics

• Malkie
  • Topic Author
  • In life i stumble and in death i fall.
More
13 years 10 months ago #21678 by Malkie
Bioshock fanatics was created by Malkie
Hello world

Are any out there? I'm a Big fan, i worked at EB games and got the giant wall poster and even managed to get me an eve hypo. I have both limited editions and even went so far as to get a record player just so i could play the music.

Anyone else a sad but hardcore fan of an amazing art deco game?

Malkie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21910 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Bioshock fanatics
I'm merely posting to bump this thread up so that people consider replying, or I'll have to dump it in the graveyard...

I know of the game, never played it, like the art and that's mostly it.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

• Malkie
  • Topic Author
  • In life i stumble and in death i fall.
More
13 years 10 months ago #22003 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:Bioshock fanatics
Hello world

Arrrrr thankyou :) but if noone likes it then grave it :D

More
13 years 10 months ago #22029 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Bioshock fanatics
I would comment, however, I've not played the game yet!

It's on mine and my brother's 'wants' list, however, I'm a tad low on cash and saving for many dresses at the moment, so I'm waiting it out to see if he buys it first. :P

More
13 years 9 months ago #23020 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Bioshock fanatics
I'm a true Bioshock fan

I got the Special Edition the day it got out, spent too much money and I was broke after it but how it was worth it. I love the music, even tho I cna't play the LP-thing, but the CD I have played a lot and love how it looks like the other but smaller.

I got the first game in x-mas present a few years ago, because it was at the top of my list and my parents didn't wanna support my gaming too much, and it was the special edition as well, but the only interesting about it is the metal cover. It was apperently the same price as the normal thing, the reason why I got it, and I love both the casing and the game itself.
The most fun thing is that I got a perfume as well... and now the perfume smells like Rapture. It's kinda wonderfull.

I've played the first game too many times, and pretty much know every corner of Rapture by heart (tho I'm sure I haven't seen all), and I'm about to play the second game a ... third time? Someone I like the second more, maybe because I've played the first so many times, but in the end, I love the Big Sister... she's wonderfull, especially the last one, she's the essence of Rapture.

And what do I love about Rapture? I'd tell, but as of now I haven't found a single shit I disslike, and I'm actually chaning my own style partially because of that game. Those old songs are so wonderful and the 1920-30 is a wonderful area, and my clothes are now inspired by it.

And I envy you Malkie... I want an eve hypo and giant poster as well... wanna trade? :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds