Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

God of War III

More
14 years 1 day ago #18968 by anastasia13
God of War III was created by anastasia13
This game surpasses all God of Wars just it's so good it blows my mind. Plus it's so good because a lot of the AG jewelry has Celtic or Greek lineage....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 19 hours ago #19006 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:God of War III
I still haven't been able to play the second one! :(

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 hours ago #19038 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:God of War III
I love the god of war series!! God of war 3 was by far my favorite.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
13 years 11 months ago #19711 by Poledra1a
Replied by Poledra1a on topic Re:God of War III
There certainly is nothing quite like the satisfaction of ripping the eye ball out of a cyclops' head :lol:

The graphics are so awesome - the Titan fights were just amazing - its awesome to watch as well as play!

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20673 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:God of War III
I saw the trailer and parts of game, but unfortunately I didn't had chance to play. :(

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20703 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:God of War III
See and what's weird is I am female and so is my friend and we love playing this game. Most guys get weirded out when we are screaming at her 50 inch flat screen and beating the crap out of harpies and other creatures.

Yes ripping that eye out is supremely the coolest thing I have done on there...I wish I could have my character make out with the Sirens more, hehehehe it's funny to see him in the bath.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds