Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Modern Warfare 2

More
14 years 3 months ago #10258 by Ulfric
Modern Warfare 2 was created by Ulfric
Who here has played it? Did you like it? If so do you play online?

For me I beat it in like 3 days and It wasnt as good as the first one i thought but it still didnt disapoint. The new stuff like the ice climbing and the brief scene with the astronaut was entertaining. Wish it was longer though and cant wait to see if theres a 3rd. The real fun is playing it online though. If anyone else here plays it online playstation online you can add me if you wish my names Shadow_synner.

Anyway Discuss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10403 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Modern Warfare 2
Well..My little brother asked for it for Christmas, so I know it's under the tree somewhere..

I haven't played it yet, but I know I'll be the one to join him in co-op. :) A guy who sits next to me in English literature doesn't stop talking about MW2. I'm hoping it'll be as good as the first - I adored the first!

More
14 years 3 months ago #10881 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Modern Warfare 2
I haven't tried it yet, too busy with other games.
though I know some people who say it is a good game yet a bit too easy(sp)

More
14 years 3 months ago #11229 by Dreamweaver
Replied by Dreamweaver on topic Re:Modern Warfare 2
I beat the game in one day that made me think it was too easy but the multiplayer is alot better than the game itself. Much harder as your playing against people who seem to have practiced WAY too much. But its fun non the less. I like how there is an unlocking system as most games seem to have the multiplayer sort of open... You know like all weapons available from the beginning but this is much better... Loads of things to unlock and take loads of time to get there. The only thing i think all the latest Call Of Duty games are missing is two player online... Like back in COD3...

More
14 years 2 months ago #11704 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Modern Warfare 2
Yeah, the game did seem too easy..Especially as there was uproar with the price being deliberately put up because the makers knew the demand..

Bit disappointing.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds