Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Lip Service Clothing

More
14 years 4 months ago #9462 by SkieShauphen
I'm actually getting two pairs of Demonia boots. Both are fairly the same design but one is a knee high while the other just comes over the ankle. It's pretty cheap for those boots too. If in fact they are a size larger I'll just get one size larger. My feet are so big it doesn't make much of a difference regardless. It's like comparing a van to an SUV.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9473 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Lip Service Clothing
SkieShauphen wrote:

I'm actually getting two pairs of Demonia boots. Both are fairly the same design but one is a knee high while the other just comes over the ankle. It's pretty cheap for those boots too. If in fact they are a size larger I'll just get one size larger. My feet are so big it doesn't make much of a difference regardless. It's like comparing a van to an SUV.

Ooh. Any pictures? And when are you getting them? I'll be interested in the sizing.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9506 by black_magnolia
Wow! We really love going off-topic on this forum! LOL We don't have a Demonia topic yet... ;)

I have one pair of boots from them. As I'm a half size, I usually have to buy half size bigger shoes because a lot of companies don't do half sizes, so the Demonia boots were just right for me in the \"bigger\" size.

@ Envy: Don't be ashamed to go in a shop and try shoes or anything on and not buying them. You always can say that you don't feel comfortable in them if you need to justify yourself to the salesperson for not buying them. But usually in goth shops you're among your own and the whole experience is great. I often try on a dozen of shoes and in the end I buy none. I chat with the salesperson, we have a laugh etc. No hard feelings. That's their job.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #9526 by SkieShauphen

The first one I'm getting for sure. I might try for the second one if I have enough money later. We'll see.
Sorry about still staying on the Demonia topic.

Sooo, Lip Service?
Anyone pre-ordering for the holidays?

Meaning comes from within.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by SkieShauphen.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #9564 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Lip Service Clothing
SkieShauphen wrote:

Sooo, Lip Service?
Anyone pre-ordering for the holidays?

Not me - Although I am hunting for a dress, still.

http://www.sinfulsorrows.com/lippypics/lpblackdress.bmp

This one was from..4 years ago? Something like that. Does anyone have the 2005 Classics catalogue with the Lolita's Pop range in, by any chance? (I think that's the right catalogue) :( I'm very unlikely to find the dress or the drawings for the dress..But one can dream. The only scan-in I found online had the correct page, but everything was too small to read, really.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33063 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Phases.
black_magnolia wrote:

I think I'm getting myself into a Lip Service phase. I've been searching ebay for some good deals, but no luck yet. I'm currently watching a dress which is priced at $60 + $26 shipping. Ah, if it wasn't for the pricey p&p costs... :(

:P Curious which dress now.

I had a Lippy phase..There's one dress on eBay right now which is the design I want (I have it in pink, just because I love the design) but the one currently listed is too small for me and in red..Ultimately, I want it in black/white. :( But I've *never* seen it for sale or auction anywhere in that colourway, let alone in my size. I think I mentioned that before anyway.

It's annoying - I tend to keep an eye on Lip Service stuff when the themes and designs aren't to my tastes..And then when I forget about them for a bit, I find out I've missed out on things I would've killed to buy!

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds