Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Willingly Bitten

More
14 years 5 months ago #8670 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
That seems to be the case. At least, they seem to like me . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8676 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
vampires exist but are very different from those seen in movies and they are far less romantic.

So, for us who are in their eyes as livestock, there are only two things to do: Avoid or fight!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8949 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
you think you couldn't fight them off right so they would bite me if i like it or not...so I wouldnt mind seein everything as long as I had blood, and then if i wanted to end it, hello vampire suicide just step out into the sun. Poof.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8992 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
anastasia13 wrote:

you think you couldn't fight them off right so they would bite me if i like it or not...so I wouldnt mind seein everything as long as I had blood, and then if i wanted to end it, hello vampire suicide just step out into the sun. Poof.

Haha, I lol'd

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9931 by EternusAtrumDiligo
I already celebrate loneliness and darkness. I adore the forlorn mountain peaks capped in gelid snow, and the vast forests that persist beneath their shadows. I lust for the voluptuous touch of a vampiric beauty who shares my worldly distain, while both of us yearn for the hunt of ignorant humanity, shared intense romantic seclusion and to live long enough to witness the demise of that which we hate so dearly. I would plead for the vampire to provide me with release from humanity as being a misanthrope this is the greatest possible gift. Also as I am already lonely and in favour of night over day these aspects of being a vampire concern me little.

If vampires were real and I was one I would aim to slaughter the world of humans in a bid to slow the destruction of this earth and its simpler flora and fauna. Humans are nothing but this earth's bane; we all subconsciously yet innately contemptuously disregard mother earth and are subsequently holding her head underwater so to speak.

ps. (To Thurysaz) Even if vampires are real and aren't like the fairytales, but relentless killers instead, I'd still be one as I could still achieve my goal.

(To CorpesQueen) I completely agree. I'd prefer to be some kind of hulking monster like the astral beings of H.P. Lovecraft's novels. Gene-mutations would be excellent, just hope it happens before we all become infertile from excess exposure to nuclear waste. Imagine a world of mutants *evil grin*

One cannot know life without knowning death, for all those same that live, die.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9939 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
You got a point, tho I wouldn't like all humans to die by my hand. A natural disaster would be the best case... mother nature's revenge. She's done a good job so far, but there's still so much more to do...

I'd like to cut out the electricity. Everyone who's played Deus Ex and the second might understand... That and to kill the people who do the most harm, as those who make weapons, cigaretts (little bird will die from passive smoking alone, not to count that it takes 3 years for nature to break down one little cigarette), oil (wow, what a chaos... could you imagine a world without oil?) and a few more people that doesn't help nature...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds