Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Rituals

More
14 years 5 months ago #7905 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Rituals
Zenith wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

As often as possible I try to do a bit of ritual on the full moon. I throw my cloak on and walk to the top of the hill in the middle of the park across the street from my house. Burn some herbs and meditate for a bit bathed in the moonlight. I always feel so rejuvenated afterwards. But I think the neighbors are starting to worry . . .

Yeah, the feeling cannot be compared to nay other. The part with the neighbours is hilarious! :laugh:

I can sometimes see the elderly couple next door peering out from behind the drapes when i go out. But they never mention it when we cross paths. They're just as cheerful and polite as ever. I almost wonder if they aren't keeping an eye on me to make sure I get through my little adventure safely cause I usually see them both when I head out and when I come back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7965 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Rituals
Seems like they're watching over you, like a friendly ghost or such. Or they just don't dare to be anything else then nice to that crazy lady...

Myself, I found the full moon some months ago, and became fascinated with it. Stared at it for a few minutes... missed it the last month tho, I think, but I have looked it out and will see it this month I hope. Haven't figured out anything else.

And rituals, don't believe I have any 'real' ones. Always put makeup on the same way, lay the things down in the same pattern and so on, so I got a few dayly rituals, so to speak, but not like I'm celebrating something, no.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #7970 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Rituals
i used to perform rituals , but i had to take a @break@ for a while , because of certain family problems that needed to be sorted out ... but i'm back now , recharging my batteries...:P

More
14 years 5 months ago #8914 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Rituals
I used to perform alot. Now that I'm a mom of 2 it makes practicing rituals hard, especially with a school schedule. I do try to partake when possible. I always keep focus of the moon. Sometimes I leave my quartz out for charging. Sometimes I light the occasional candle for meditation or house cleansing. For Samhein, I carve the pumkin and make beef for dinner. Summer Solstice is my husband's b-day, so that day is celebrated. Spring Equinox is my dad's b-day, so that is celebrated. I wish I had more time to get back into it. Maybe I wouldn't feel so stressed constantly. One thing is for sure, even though my life keeps me busy and sometimes I go from day to day just to get by. Taking a moment, even if it's just a minute or 2, I try to take in the changing in the seasons, appreciate my surroundings and the true beauty of nature and it's ever evolving forms.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds