Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Dragons

More
14 years 8 months ago #699 by CorpseQueen
Dragons was created by CorpseQueen
When a little girl, everyone else had a animal they loved. It was dog, cat, bunny and so on. I liked cats, but dogs where also ok, and... well, I do love nature and all animals, but then you had to get a favorite.

So, I wondered. What was speciall, but still something I liked? Reptiles where the obvious answer. But lizard or snake...?

Later in life, I realized that dragons are above both of those animals. It's the top of the foodchain, it's even more powerfull then humans. And yet, we where able to kill them...

I like to believe they once existed. That they where once part of this world. Well, there's myths and stories all over the world, unaffected of each other, that ell of great reptile beast with the power to fly and/or spit fire... so maybe I'm not that wrong.

What's your thought?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #705 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Dragons
love the topic by the way .....when i was little i used to have a wide range of exotic animals ( serpents , spiders etc)...i remember i had once a 3 metre long boa female, which i was extremely attached to ..:(...
but dragons have always fascinated me , and i do believe that they once existed...a doctor at this university in california discovered a type of dinosaur which he named dracorex hogwartia and when digitally reconstructed it looked very very much like a dragon ....and that for me is more than proof of it's existence...he said that dracorex survived the mass extinction and lived to adapt even in early human times...but eventually he was wiped out by the first humans...

More
14 years 8 months ago #713 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Dragons
i believe that they once existed as well. i've always had a fascination with dragons. they are just very amazing creatures that can symbolize many things. they have always been my favorite animals. i don't call them mythological creatures because like both of you, i truely believed they existed. that is a very cute kitty by the way. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #715 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Dragons
Maybe that kitten likes the illusion of being outdoor...? B)

One thing why I love dragons is becuase their power. They're the only creature that actually could bring humans down from their throne. They're majestic, powerfull, beautifull and much else, and undoubtly at the top of the foodchain. Humans could need something to bring us back to reality, and thinking about else then personal gain...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #732 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Replied by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei on topic Re:Dragons
I've always loved dragons. And I like to believe that they once/or do exist. I think they were/are very intelligent creatures, and it is a shame that they aren't around like they used to be..stupid humans... But I marvel at their power and beauty, and I agree that humans need a reality check of sorts..

dracu lupei

More
14 years 8 months ago #751 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Dragons
I too believe they did exist and do have a great appreciation of the species. It is a shame that they are no longer among us so the only pets I have now is my 2 siamese cats left to me after my Mum had passed 4yrs ago.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds