Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Do goths always have to wear all black?

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #45544 by chantalzamora
No. Because there many people who loves black, especially formal people. I do love gothic style, yes! Butfor some people who loves and wear black it doesn't define that. I love Rebelsmartket, Dolls Skill, Gothic Vic
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: removed link
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #45738 by kuntup
i also thought gothic clothing were super dark cloths. however many east european depictions involve many colorful clothing as well specially when it deals with vampire related. eg ven helsing. 

More
2 years 10 months ago #45740 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I mean realistically you can still have "goth" style and be wearing hot pink. Yes darker colours are the norm, but I feel like there's nothing wrong with a pop of colour as long as the style of clothing itself is still "goth". There's also goth sub-cultures as well, which welcome colour.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 1 month ago #45769 by paulag
What?? That's ridiculous and very shallow. It reminds me of the nimrods back in highschool. Wear what you want and rock it out. I've been Goth since the fucking 00s and I will wear bright colors when it suits me, and usually a purple, red, or teal accent with my black. I just wore a purple T-shirt because it depicts a planner and I love my planner and would to death without it  digital-planner.com/weekly/to-do-planner/dark My point is - Goth is about self expression not conformity
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by paulag.

More
1 year 7 months ago #45783 by Jacob_Evans
No. I don't think so. Take Patti Negri for an example, She is the "good witch" in Hollywood, but she only dresses in normal clothes :)

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds