Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Models?

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #32446 by ian1405
First of all I don't know if this is in the right catagory so if it isn't I apologise and please could someone direct me as to where I should place it.

I am a Bolton based photographer who is just starting out and I am in need of models for loaction shoots, would anyone be so kind as to agree to pose for me sometime? unfortunately I cannont offer anything other than copies of the shots that we take. If you aren't interested but know someone who may be please will you pass on my email address to them and ask them to get in touch.

Thank you all for your help.

Ian.
ianmiddleton1405@gmail.com
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: increased font size

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #32448 by black_magnolia
Ian, I've moved your thread into the Gothic section, because it definitely is wrong in the Alchemy section.
I assume that you are looking for gothic/alternative models otherwise you probably wouldn't post on this forum, so I merged it here, as it's better then leaving your post as a thread (sooner or later it would probably lend in the graveyard). This is really just a better chance for you to get some attention in the long run. Good luck with your photographing and maybe you can post some of your work here (or link to it) when you get some models! ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: spell check

More
12 years 11 months ago #32449 by ian1405
Sorry I must have clicked wrong link and not realised, thank you for moving it for me :)

I'll certainly post some pics when I've done some and hopefully you'll be able to give me your thoughts on them.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32458 by Kuroboshi
I'm guessing you're needing models within your area and aren't willing to travel long distances?

If you haven't done this already, advertise in newspapers and such, you'll likely have more success that way.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32477 by ian1405
Money permitting I'd be willing to do some travelling.

I was supposed to be looking into putting advert in papers/magazines and I had totally forgot, thank you for reminding me :)

More
12 years 11 months ago #32571 by EclairDuVerite
Replied by EclairDuVerite on topic Re: Gothic Models?
yeah shes pretty cool ^^

i just found a video of her at work lol

her DA is epic too been watching her for over a year now and spot her in a lot of things these days.
this is her DA so u can confirm u found her miss-mosh.deviantart.com/ ^^

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds