Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Haunted places

More
5 years 10 months ago #44563 by Axel
Haunted places was created by Axel
When i went to Seattle,i stopped at a place called Pike place market and me and my mom seemed to have a funny feeling. Later on,i was reading that it is haunted and supposedly had a Mortuary one time and supposed most of it's citizens back in about 1920 died of a flu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #44564 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Haunted places
It seems like a lot of markets used to be related to dead/dying people. The Queen Victoria market in my hometown was once the general cemetary. While most of the graves have been relocated, there's still supposed to be something like 3000 people still under there in unmarked graves.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
5 years 10 months ago #44566 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Haunted places
In the old days marketplaces were often times used to perform public executions, so no wonder they would be haunted.
Here in my country, I'd say the only place where I'd say I felt creepy and a kind of bad energy was the Zagreb cathedral. Don't know if it's because it's haunted or if it's cursed. Usually, well, at least in all those which I visited so far, in churches I get a neutral feeling up to a warm fuzzy one, very positive and inviting, but the Zagreb cathedral makes me feel sick and wanting to get out of there as fast as possible. Like I'm standing in a pit of hell vs a place of holy worship. :sick: :

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
5 years 10 months ago #44567 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Haunted places
Ooh right yeah that'd be very true for a lot of places in Europe, I totally forgot about that.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds