Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

looking for some new clothes

More
14 years 8 months ago #390 by Veszdrin
i share your pain. i'm hoping one day to go back to that color. and to let my hair grow out again. i was forced to cut it because of work.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #392 by janelle hell
I used to dye my hair black, too. It was down to my waist, but it was pretty fried. (And I'm sure that using a crimping iron on it all the time didn't help, either). Ironically, it's alot more healthy now that it's so short, even though I bleach it rather than dye it.

More
14 years 8 months ago #396 by Morgana
Funny... mine was down to my waist as well. Still is, but looks much healthier now that it's back to it's normal boring original colour. I was hoping it would start to grow black on it's own... wishful thinking!

More
14 years 8 months ago #398 by Veszdrin
yeah i wish my hair would grow back but it would take forever to let it get back to it's previous length. one day though i'll have my long black hair back. unfortunately it's very curly when it grows out.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #405 by knumpcy
My hair has always been dark brown or dyed black (very thick) and with the humidity in the south has been a nightmare, going to have it relaxed today and I hope this works because I usually donate my hair to Locks of Love,

Since Mum passed of cancer in 2005 and she used them while in chemo.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
12 years 4 months ago #36378 by Envy
:P So..Roughly what kind of new clothes are you guys and girls after at the moment? ;) I thought maybe we could turn this thread into a help/suggestion thread if anyone sees something/something similar online that they know a fellow forum member is looking for.

I'm on the hunt for a brocade, lace overlay and taffeta underbust corset and cheap denim shorts.

:( Underbusts are a pain for me because I always need straight cut, 10 inch long ones.

What about you all? What are you out to buy?

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds