Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Gothic Artist
Thurysaz wrote:

Bonsoir Sisters and Brothers members of TOOA,

Gothic artists?

H.R. Giger
Tim Burton

Mes hommages.

T.

H.R. Giger's art isn't exactly gothic. But yes, I'll have to agree with you, since I'm a great fan of his work.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3140 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Gothic Artist
janelle hell wrote:

My favorite (current, not \"classic\") artist is Mark Ryden. His work isn't specifically \"gothic\", but is sure is creepy!!!

Hahaha that first pic is really twisted i love it!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3203 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Gothic Artist
I love that picture janelle hell, oh I so forgot Boris and Luis are not unlike eachother with the artistic flair for some color and then black and white. I love Tim Burton, Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride. I have a few posters that are framed and the same with Victoria Frances, she has cool vampire art.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #3206 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Gothic Artist
I am glad so many people gave me inspiration to find other artists...Thank you, my desktop will abound with new decorations. Thank you

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3272 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Gothic Artist
@ Polaristhe2:

I live in Belgium and Giger him in Switzerland (800 kilometers) so I’ve seen and talk with him IRL at an exhibition. I can assure you that it is \"Gothic\" in his head and his life ...

mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3276 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Gothic Artist
My Man...

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds