Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Artist

More
14 years 7 months ago #3065 by anastasia13
Gothic Artist was created by anastasia13
So besides Alchemy Gothic, who likes other artists like Victoria Frances, Luis Royo, and others? List more artists and I want to be more eclectic in my art...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3067 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Gothic Artist
Boris Vallejo, Mark Zug, Rob Alexander, Steve Roberts, Daren Bader, John Zeleznik, Greg Hildebrandt, Tim Hildebrandt... I could go on for days. I adore them all. Heard about most of them from magic the gathering, since did some of them did a lot of artwork for it. There are many genial artists nowadays...

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3071 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Gothic Artist
Derek Riggs creator of \"EDDIE\" and Iron Maiden album covers.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3072 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Gothic Artist

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3073 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Gothic Artist
Highwayman wrote:

Derek Riggs creator of \"EDDIE\" and Iron Maiden album covers.

Mark Wilkinson, among other, also did some artwork for maiden. (wicker man i believe) What's notable about him is that he also did covers for marillion which are some of the most beautiful covers i have ever seen.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3076 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Gothic Artist
I'll admit Iron Maiden's album covers are amazing (and a bit reminiscent of the Alchemist himself) but I've never really gotten into their music.
On the theme of gothic art, I was stumbled onto a really amazing photograph on Google images, it was of a weathervane taken during the day but with the light looking like it was night. I'm not making this very clear but if I find I'll post it up here. But I don't know who took it.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds