Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Make-up

More
13 years 6 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #24879 by Thurysaz
Gothic Make-up was created by Thurysaz

ATTENTION: This topic has been expended to Gothic Make-up (ergo a broader topic then 'gothic make-up tutorials on the net'), just so that we have more things to discuss. ;)

Bonjour sisters & brothers members of TOOA,

Do you know Adora Batbrat?

This totally freaky Goth took the habit of publishing tutorial makeup on You Tube. These little movies, spiced jokes of the beautiful Swedish, are not only tasty but also a beautiful inspiration to all young girls who engages in the Gothic fashion and does not know how to apply makeup.

Here are some links:

Mes hommages.

T.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: added note + changed title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #24890 by Envy
Hmm. I find her make-up over-excessive for everyday use, but interesting if you were dressing up for a special occasion, depending on the occasion.

Personally, I don't need any tutorials, because I follow a more minimalistic make-up style. :P

More
13 years 6 months ago #24892 by Thurysaz
Bonjour sister Envy,

It is sure that a lot of work if you must do this every day. But I know a lot of Goths who do the same every days.

Personaly: I love!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 6 months ago #24907 by black_magnolia
Oh, I saw some of her videos befrore! The lace one is new to me, but it's a great idea! I think I'll try it out for some nice occasion! :) (a bit off-topic, but I was really surprised to find out that Adora is a mother of three and still able to dress like that everyday!)

Generally I don't watch these make-up tutorials, but there are a lot of them that are just awful, people making fun of other people...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #24908 by Morgana
Thanks for the links... I don't have time to check them out right now, but I'll definitely come back to them.

I've never bothered with makeup lessons or tutorials of any kind, since I prefer to experiment on my own to get the look that I want. But the stills of her videos look very interesting!

More
13 years 6 months ago #24920 by Thurysaz
Bonsoir sister Black-magniolia,

Indeed, it is the mother of three childrens and she dresses like this every day ...
What fun it must be to have a mom who is also an icon.
This makes us realize the difference between us and Sweden. That people are decidedly more tolerant and very civilized.

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds