Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Does people tease you because your style of life?

More
13 years 11 months ago #20022 by Serpenvicis
Thanks people. This replies really helped me. I am still at elementary school. I am also excelent student, best in my class. That is also reason why they tease me. My school and students in it is really cruel , not just to me but to everyone who is little different than others. I actually havent any good friends in my school, al my friends are from other place than I live. Thanks to you I realized that I actually am not less worthy than others.

P.S.- I live in Croatia and my english is not so good so I apologise if I made some mistake

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20024 by Kelaiah_
Serpenvicis wrote:

Thanks people. This replies really helped me. I am still at elementary school. I am also excelent student, best in my class. That is also reason why they tease me. My school and students in it is really cruel , not just to me but to everyone who is little different than others. I actually havent any good friends in my school, al my friends are from other place than I live. Thanks to you I realized that I actually am not less worthy than others.

P.S.- I live in Croatia and my english is not so good so I apologise if I made some mistake

I'm from Croatia too, and my English is terrible, so don't worry :D And sure you're not less worthy than others. Differences make us more special ;)

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20025 by Serpenvicis
Iz kojeg si grada?

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20036 by black_magnolia
Serpenvicis wrote:

Iz kojeg si grada?

In English please! ;)

Kelaiah and myself study in Zagreb, she's from Duga Resa and I'm from Pula. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20037 by Polaristhe2
and i'm from bjelovar. I was the only kid in elementary with long hair and listening to metal. I'll have to admit I made my place violently. But that's not the point. The point is, if you really want respect, you'll work for it. One way or the other.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20040 by Kelaiah_
black_magnolia wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

Iz kojeg si grada?

In English please! ;)

Kelaiah and myself study in Zagreb, she's from Duga Resa and I'm from Pula. :)

That's right! And sometimes I spend summer in Pula which means I'll come hang out with you, black_magnolia! ;)

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds