Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Does people tease you because your style of life?

More
13 years 5 months ago #26536 by Envy
CorpseQueen wrote:

I remember when in Scottland (I live in Sweden) that me and my friends usually talked about all other people around us in swedish, and usually not insulting them but commented on their clothes and everything in a way we wouldn't do around them if they knew what we said... it was so much fun :blush:

Hah, that reminds me of something..My teacher said he had a sister who's English but moved to France..She got into the habit of saying insulting things in English because no one understood.

She then came over to England for a bit, and made the mistake of walking into a restaurant and exclaiming: \"What a dump!\" in English due to habit of having no one understand her.

:woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26694 by babygothic
Serpenvicis wrote:

I am just little different of other kids in my school, because I wear black and i listen metal. However they tease me. What about you?

1 also I wear black clothes and listen metal, but i just dont care what they say, because i have a heart to, just like the other...Have a love
and last but not least Gothic have a Faith, Religion & God clothes :)

More
13 years 5 months ago #26778 by knumpcy
babygothic wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

I am just little different of other kids in my school, because I wear black and i listen metal. However they tease me. What about you?

1 also I wear black clothes and listen metal, but i just dont care what they say, because i have a heart to, just like the other...Have a love
and last but not least Gothic have a Faith, Religion & God clothes :)

I can walk among any situation and blend in the Corporate world to the mundane manual labor world... Though I have spent years doing it and when people find out about my personal world they are either intimidated (6'3, weight proportionate) or become very quiet, or the best part is when they ask what it is about...

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
13 years 4 months ago #27150 by Mister Bones
I am currently in a high school, which, unfortunately for me, is a catolic one.. But I have to say, that nobody teases me, even teachers. I will not mention bald fools in hoodies walking around in the city, because theses guys can be really dangerous when in a group.. :angry: But in my school, we, I mean goths, metalheads and rockers are the smaller group, but, of course, the stronger, and we ideologically fight the fascism of pop-culture. We are the goats feared by the sheep-like rest of our school's society. :woohoo:

More
12 years 10 months ago #32930 by diEoxidE
Never really got teased for it, but I attended a small school with many of my friends. Even nowadays I enjoy the attention that is attracted by the imagery. If people give me weird looks I enjoy standing out and when people look at me and comment something along the lines of a negative rationale I tend to turn around and rip their arguments apart, the way I dress does not determine who I am as a person and in many cases I have turned out to be a better overall person then those accusing me.

Do You Derive From The Chaos Of My Mind?

More
12 years 10 months ago #32942 by Envy
:P Ah..

I get more weird looks for being Cantonese than wearing gothic clothing to be honest..There's so much about me that's easy to pick on in this society that I don't bother arguing back - Because I know I'd go too far if I seriously let my emotions loose, and I can't let that happen due to the career I want. :woohoo: Probably said that all before, but I can't remember what I've written in the past on this thread.

I attended and currently still attend a small school/college..There's only a few of us that are a bit more 'alternative' to the rest and we don't tend to band together. We're generally all spread out so we basically have no gothic culture in our college! Ah well. I leave this craphole in a couple weeks anyway. :whistle: Makes me wonder whether I'll find friends or just more negative attention at university.

I'm hoping I'll find enough like-minded people at university to be able to be myself comfortably..Though it'd probably lull me into a false sense of security, seeing as university is a pretty closed off and protected place..The one I want to end up at should practically be devoid of the skinheaded, hooded, dropout bastards that patrol these streets, so no doubt I'll have to face them again once I get out of uni.. :pinch:

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds