Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Baby Clothing

More
13 years 11 months ago #17789 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
You aren't guaranteed to be taller than your parents. Or guaranteed to fit into the calculator right. It predicted MY height to be 5'4.5\", and I am 5'8\". Oh, well. Maybe Lucy will be taller too. Who knows? Right now I am just glad she has small feet and long legs. She won't be stumpy with huge flappy feet. I wouldn't mind buying her nice shoes because her feet don't seem to grow fast. I bought her Dr. Martens this year, and she will probably wear them longer than a year, so the investment was worth it. But for clothes, she grows too fast, and it is hard to find clothes that will last her even through a season, let alone a year. So I don't worry about it too much. I wouldn't spend a fortune on anything for her until she stops growing anyway.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #33211 by black_magnolia
I had lunch at the cafeteria with a few friends today, basically two of my friends are teasing each other in the style - friend A: my stomach hurts, friend B: you must be pregnant!; A: I'm hungry, B: You sure you're not pregnant? etc. It's too funny, everything A complains about, B insists that the reason is pregnancy. :laugh: Now add the fact that A's boyfriend is the type that will go to A's apartment to pick up her anti-baby pills when she falls asleep at his place at the time when she should take them... Ha, don't see those two ending unintentionally pregnant how careful they are.

I found that too cute and had to share. :silly:

And to be on topic - here's a link to some maternity wear for any goth mamas: www.etsy.com/shop/mamasanmaternity?ref=pr_shop_more

I think this blanket is just too adorable: www.etsy.com/listing/49140038/baby-showe...ts-baby-skulls-girls :kiss:

In my circle of friends & acquaintances there are quite a number of girls pregnant at this time, so I'm looking out for appropriate alternative baby stuff for them.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37713 by Verminaard Draconis
I like some of the diaper covers!!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #45678 by loveforbabiesco
Replied by loveforbabiesco on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
Great sharing. Thank you so much for sharing your valuable opinion on baby products. Actually, If anyone don't mind and not angry one me then I can give a location where you will get lots of helpful information about baby products, baby toys, etc then loveforbabies is the perfect just check...
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by loveforbabiesco.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #45705 by paulag
Replied by paulag on topic Gothic Baby Clothing
Etsy isn't bad. You have to know what you are looking for and not get caught up in the thrill of the bid, but I've been successful with more generic gothy/black stuff.  
I mostly search by basic term, like "short black velvet dress" or "white lace blouse". You can find great items for your personal goals that are not labelled as goth but totally fits the bill.
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by paulag.

More
2 years 1 month ago #45768 by couldindicate
Replied by couldindicate on topic Re:Alchemy Baby???
There are many places to buy toddler girl summer clothes online. I have several place I would recommend You can find some at babyoutlet.com/tags/toddler-girl-summer-clothes , where there are lots of toddler girl summer shirt , you can choose and hope you can find a shirt you like from here

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds