Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Baby Clothing

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #17255 by Verminaard Draconis
Hope for you scootiebee if your mom don't even ask you kids what they whant, she will lose them big time. My grand parents always look for what I like first and its the same with my mom but the thing is, its with my kids and not for me!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17295 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
scootiebee wrote:

I get it, Envy. I have theme clothes too! Certain looks that work into outfits. I understand! :)

I am getting to the point that I can't shop for Lucy alone, I need to bring her. But she is really starting to care about what she wears. But I do okay along, as long as what I bring home for her is black. She will agree to wear anything black! :) good start there. At least I didn't dress her in the farm animal pants. my mom still buys her ugly t-shirts with cartoon animals on, but she lives 1100 miles away, so we just donate them to charity. Someday she will learn. Maybe.

:) Yay! People understand!

Your daughter is so lucky to have you, and you're lucky to have her! I'd give anything to be in the same position as you in the future, where my kids love dressing similarly to me and where I, in turn, provide them with the means to follow their passions throughout life, whether it be with clothing styles or whatever else they wish..As long as I approve. :P

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17309 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
scootiebee wrote:

I am the oldest too, but back in the 70's, ALL the clothes were ugly! I remember my favorite pants, dark blue bell bottoms with farm animals all over them. Ugh. What were people thinking? I hated my clothes most of my childhood. When I got old enough to pick my own clothes, I was a lot happier.

And when you all become parents, you will understand the allure of the messy baby photo, and the naked-in-the-tub photo, too. :)

I'm the youngest, so I got lots of hand-me-downs. And you're right, everything was hideous in the 70s! That's probably why I'm so picky about clothes now.

I'll never understand the embarassing photo thing... I think it's just parents getting revenge for all those sleepless nights! Or maybe for blackmail, to make the kids behave.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17311 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

I'll never understand the embarassing photo thing... I think it's just parents getting revenge for all those sleepless nights! Or maybe for blackmail, to make the kids behave.

I have a whole load of those embarrassing photos and I asked my mum why the hell she had made them and her answer was that I was just so cute that she wanted to hold every moment on photo and she doesn't see the embarrassing part in them. Bloody unconditional parent's love. :-/

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17328 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
At least I have the dignity to keep most of those pictures in a separate album that is only for me. Like the time she was learning to walk, and was walking around everywhere naked from the waist down. At least she was walking. Lucky I had a Polaroid camera, so I didn't even have to take the film to be developed (back in the days before digital cameras were any good).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #17356 by Verminaard Draconis
black_magnolia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I have a whole load of those embarrassing photos and I asked my mum why the hell she had made them and her answer was that I was just so cute that she wanted to hold every moment on photo and she doesn't see the embarrassing part in them. Bloody unconditional parent's love. :-/

Yeah especialy with the fashion of the 70's and 80's with the Haircut Longueuil that we say here! That's probably why I give my kids the opportunity to have what they like!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds