Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothic Baby Clothing

More
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #17082 by Verminaard Draconis
Thank's to all who give's some good info's on baby clothing! For me it worth a lot!!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #17102 by SkieShauphen
Wow...that really just reminded me of the little tooth box I used to have. It was gold and had a little latch to open it. All of my baby teeth were in there. I still have it, though it's void of the teeth now. Sheesh, I wish I could have had one of you guys as a parent when I was a child. My parents dressed me up in horrible outfits. It makes me depresed to be alive when I see those old photos.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #17106 by Verminaard Draconis
Hahaha same to me especially whe I was 2 I had curly blond hair, Thank God they are pale brown now.

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #17114 by black_magnolia
My mum dressed me very well. I made the most problems because I would grow like 12-13 cm in a year so it was hard to find age appropriate girls clothing. If she found something in my size and in different colours she'd buy it, just so I could have something to wear.
When I was a baby, I had a lot of white stuff and pseudo-pastel colours. Pseudo-pastel because I had a deep purple velvet onesie that my mom adored! (she would constantly dress me in it) and a couple of times that onesie got washed with all my other baby clothes on a high temperature and well, there you have it - a batch of purplish pseudo-pastel onesies. XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #17125 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Gothic Baby Clothing
Teehee..I had no idea there were so many baby outfits out there. Hope they'll still be available for me to browse when the time comes for me to pop out another generation. :dry:

Some of my baby clothes were incredible, but 50% of mine were also embarassingly..Typical. At least I can say I've never had a picture where my face was covered in food or something - I was always a very clean and conscious baby (that, and I refused to eat constantly anyway).

I always have to see the baby pictures of my partners, just out of pure curiosity. My ex had a baby photo where his face was completely covered in chocolate. I might actually still have it. :S Think I forgot to give him those back..

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds