Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Steampunk

More
14 years 1 month ago #15241 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Steam Punk
:woohoo: World Steam Expo - it would be great! Bpagemom, please necessarily make a photo from this exhibition, and posted them! *begs* I really want to see it! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15282 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Steam Punk
The more I see of steampunk the more I like it - love Abney Park, would like go to the Tim Burton thing just for them (kinda), and love the Alchemy steampunk stuff. If only I had gold enough...

Really need to learn how to make my own clothes, so I can get more steampunk into my daily life - it's more me then anything (at least in clothing, I'm mostly a nerd), but there's nothing here even close to it.
Hm... maybe I'd ask my favorite online shop to take in more steampunk things... they only have one or two things inspired by it so far... *gonna go write a mail*

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 1 month ago #15525 by Bpagemom
Replied by Bpagemom on topic Re:Steam Punk
I am sure I will take plenty of pics, and yes, I'll post some for you all. I am super stoked!

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 1 month ago #15544 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Steam Punk
Bpagemom, thank you very much! :) I'll look forward to! Under this exhibition you can even open a new topic! And if the moderators are not allowed, please send me to e-mail! ;)

More
14 years 1 month ago #15552 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Steam Punk
They will allow a thread for something that different. I plan to take pictures Friday night at the Tim Burton ball. Can't wait! I still haven't decided what to wear...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15640 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Steam Punk
scootiebee wrote:

They will allow a thread for something that different. I plan to take pictures Friday night at the Tim Burton ball. Can't wait! I still haven't decided what to wear...

Well, I had planned on taking a lot of photos, but after checking the upcoming weather for my route to drive to NYC from my house, I would have to drive through the section marked \"PARALYZING BLIZZARD\" which sounds a little ominous. They are expecting 2 feet of snow, which is about 60 cm. I don't think I can drive through that, even with my big 4wd truck. I am going to try, but it doesn't look too promising. :(

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds