Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Skulls.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13848 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Skulls.
I like skulls as decorations (ceramic ones, or in pictures, etc.) and I have a few t-shirts with skulls on them. I don't like to find animal bones outside though, because it reminds me that some poor little critter has died. I know it's the natural cycle of life, but I don't need to see it, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14538 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Skulls.
I really like the theme of skulls. Always looking at the skull (whether on jewelry, or clothing), I remember that we are all mortal, and nothing is eternal under the Moon. Also, I remember Amzer's Messiah, acts of justice and retribution - to each according to his merits.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14545 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Skulls.
I know that I can look at a skull for long minutes (or more) without being bored.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #14578 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Skulls.
I think pictures of skeletons in books and skeletons of creatures in museums are fascinating, however i own very few things with realistic skulls on them. I have some stuff with more cartoony skulls on them, but for some odd reason for me personally the realistic ones are a bit too far, and don't go too much with my style anyway.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by vampirelycanthrope13.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15022 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Skulls.
I've got a whole collection of all sorts of animal skills I've found. My favourite is the kangaroo, but my most impressive is the sheep's skull complete with jaw.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 1 month ago #15185 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:Skulls.
It's one of those werd things in life, in order to preciate the middle ground you have to visit both extremes. The skelingtons (appologies for spelling) of all creatures fassinate me from an enginering point of view, of how it all fits together and how it moves. And that fact(as said before) that we only ever see the bits on the outside. I still have the x-ray of my hip and leg bones as the feeling i get from looking at it is so strange, i know its my body but the different veiw point really alteres things.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds