All things Gothic.

Skulls.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15305 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Skulls.
Skulls are (for me) So Perfect!

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15321 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Skulls.
Ew. Nobody gets my skull when I die. Icky. Burn them all. Nobody gets my bones.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15330 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Skulls.
CorpseQueen wrote:

Never ever had an x-ray on anything of my own.. don't even know anyone who've had an x-ray... Well, maybe dad, but never seen any (he had cancer as a teenager).

That way I'm boring, and mother has been complaining - she had three little girls who never got sick enough to get a free pass to the doctor, and when she got it we where all healty untill it expired...

My boy likes bones tho, even tho I don't really enjoy them, and he's asked several times if he could get my skull when I die... but as I don't want to die, I'm not gonna make any promises.

I personally see that as quite sweet. He must love you a lot.

scootiebee: :lol:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 2 months ago #15334 by Kyle87
Replied by Kyle87 on topic Re:Skulls.
scootiebee wrote:

There is a shop that sells human bones, in California somewhere, if you really want a real skull...

But I do have a lot of x-rays of myself. Years of injuries and illness have been entertaining for my x-ray collection. I have my arm, foot, knee, head, chest, spine. And MRI of the knees. Fascinating! Anyway, I do love anatomy in general. It is impressive that a collection of cells could get together and make a functioning, thinking person. It amazes me everyday. Maybe that's why I like bones so much. At least I am not walking around with spleens or blood vessels decorating my person!

hmm have to check that place out... need a passport first

More
14 years 2 months ago #15405 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Skulls.
I love skulls. they fascinate me, I find then to by kind of pretty. :silly:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #18607 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Skulls.
yeah, got WAY TOO MANY skulls around the house(FAKE,NOT REAL>>I'm scared of bad mojo). you know that point when something that was a simple conversation piece becomes an obsessive mass that spills into other rooms and starts to take over? yeah WAYYYYYYYY PAST THAT POINT!!!(imagine crazy cat lady sized collection ) truth be told, my collection has caused problems; cops noted my collection whilst here on an unrelated issue. And it also came up in my divorce lynching(to call it a hearing would mean they heard MY side of the story too) Her argument was \"since he(me) has so many skulls, maybe he is in a cult i(she) didn't know about\" I don't care, they are MY toys, and I'll play with them as long as i like :P
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by StephenG. Reason: grammar

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds