Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Skulls.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15188 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Skulls.
I know what you mean, I have x-rays of my right wrist. It is rather odd looking at one's own bones...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15190 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Skulls.
I have x rays from my lungs, I thought that they made a mistake and that those weren't mine kind of too big and the lungs too damaged :S

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15194 by Kyle87
Replied by Kyle87 on topic Re:Skulls.
iv seen a xray of my leg...it was broken, maybe the machine wasn't working lol.

for me to reference of original topic, i love skulls human or otherwise, still wanna get one for myself... animal not human..tho i wouldn't say no to a human skull...anyone not using theirs?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15239 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Skulls.
There is a shop that sells human bones, in California somewhere, if you really want a real skull...

But I do have a lot of x-rays of myself. Years of injuries and illness have been entertaining for my x-ray collection. I have my arm, foot, knee, head, chest, spine. And MRI of the knees. Fascinating! Anyway, I do love anatomy in general. It is impressive that a collection of cells could get together and make a functioning, thinking person. It amazes me everyday. Maybe that's why I like bones so much. At least I am not walking around with spleens or blood vessels decorating my person!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15251 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Skulls.
I saw that on Mythbusters once! I so want to check that place out...when I get a passport...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 2 months ago #15266 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Skulls.
Never ever had an x-ray on anything of my own.. don't even know anyone who've had an x-ray... Well, maybe dad, but never seen any (he had cancer as a teenager).

That way I'm boring, and mother has been complaining - she had three little girls who never got sick enough to get a free pass to the doctor, and when she got it we where all healty untill it expired...

My boy likes bones tho, even tho I don't really enjoy them, and he's asked several times if he could get my skull when I die... but as I don't want to die, I'm not gonna make any promises.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds