Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Healing stones and crystals

More
14 years 7 months ago #1572 by Morgana
I do believe in the power of gemstones, and herbs as well, although I don't know a lot about either topic. There are so many subjects I'd like to learn more about, but I seem to discover new ones faster than I can learn about ones that have already piqued my interest.

I need to win the lottery, and spend my time doing interesting things, instead of just dealing with the grinding details of everyday life...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1598 by CorpseQueen
The same myself - either I believ in it or not, I'd like to learn all about hearbs and stones and the Zodiac and astrology and astronomy and history and... well, it never stops. I just want to know.

But at my free time I never do any research. Have done some on dragons, vampires, and alike, but in the end, it's not much. Not compared to what I want to know.
Instead, I spend my time reading (which is a good way to spent it anyway; there always something to learn, if nothing else then how to write) or most likely playing videogames. Sure, I've learnt a lot from them and got heaps of thoughts about conspiracies and such... (which is real nice to think about; just play Deus Ex and you'll know what I'm talking about :blush:) but there's so much to know, and so few hours on the clock...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1602 by RavenDarkmoon
I belive every one and every thing has an energy/force/spirit to it. Call it what you will...
This include rocks, stones, animals,tree, people ect.
After all, are we not all part of the great \"force\" out there?
Are we all not a part/piece of the great puzzle called life?
But again some people will say a rock is just a rock. I understand that too.
It boils down to...do you believe?

More
14 years 1 week ago #16882 by Verminaard Draconis
In fact if you look closely in the chemical way, you'll understand that many stones have chemical substance in them... So since that when you tranpirate , what is the taste of that water? Salty for shure, so salt in fact is a natural corrosif and you make some from your body.

My point is, that when you transpirate you produce salty water that when you hold a stone, your owln corrosif water pick up some of the chemical of that stone and penetrate in your body. So if I believe in that sort of energy for shure with that theory.

Yours truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
13 years 9 months ago #21949 by Nect
Replied by Nect on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
I believe in the power of the Crystals, and not only for Healing.
Each type has it's own power, derived from it's own mineral composition, and therefore frequency.
The user must know how to activate the Crystal in order for it to work. It's an energy amplifier.
Our intent to used, and the way we use it, is what makes it work; each one may have it's own \"specialty\" though our intent through it may pervert it's nature.

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice

More
13 years 9 months ago #21988 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
I'm not sure what I believe in regarding this topic, however, I was given a sort of..Little-cage on a necklace and various gemstones with supposed 'powers' for my birthday a long, long time ago.

I guess, in a sense they did make me feel better, although it could've been just a placebo effect or the fact it was a nice birthday gift. :P

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds