Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Ouija Board Fear

More
14 years 7 months ago #1428 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
My thought is that you don't need tools to contact different levels... tho, I don't even know what a Ouija board is, and defenately never tried one, but there are ways to get contact without rituals and tools. But guess it all depends... on the person, on the contact, on reality...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1441 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
I used to mess around with Ouja boards when I was younger. I would even use it alone. I would always contact the same spirit. I used it so much, it came to a point when I had to tell the spirit to move on and leave me alone. I didn't use one again for years. I acquired a new one a couple years back. I've used it once and found no activity. It has been said that you should never use one alone. Now I question whether my answers came from my own self-conscience or something else. Another theory to using the Ouja safely is to envision a protective white light around you to keep away all negative energies. Than, ask direct questions and be patient. Always, make sure to finish as you might any religious rite. Protect yourself again, dismiss any negative energies and than close the circle.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1469 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
if you look into the history of the ouija boards you will find many interesting things...for example : at the begining when people used to try and communicate with spirits they used ouija boards intensively , but , the crime rate sky rocketed because of that. people used to blame the spirits they conjured for their crimes... there are many interesting trials that took place in the XIX century when the accused said \" they made me do it ! i had no control over my own thoughts and actions!\"....

More
14 years 4 months ago #8743 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
at school, told the story at the library that some students used a Ouija board and a desk split in two the next day, I do not know if it's true or not, but I know that I never will try to use a ouija board; for me is this issue very carefully

More
14 years 4 months ago #8748 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
I don't go anywhere near Ouija Boards. The father of a friend of mine used one once with one of his close friends. I heard the story a few times while spending time with the man. He said that he had talked to a spirit and it had told him he would lose something precious to him in a most painful way. Weird.
Well, after I heard all that gibberish, two years later that same man and his friend were working in the parking lot at a Brookshires. The friend was moving some shopping carts out of the way and he slipped for no apparent reason, falling down off of a wall and breaking his leg. Several months later he quit his job and got a new job as a DJ due to his leg issue. He worked as a DJ for around a year before one day mysteriously dieing in his sleep. He was only 41 and healthy as a horse. My friend's father broke down a lot after that and to this day blames the Ouija Board...though he doesn't seem like the 'believer' type to me. After that I swore off of ever using one of the boards.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #8760 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
I would never use one because of the dangers of the unknown, really.

I'm not a spiritual person, but still..From what I remember hearing (similar to what Morgana said earlier on) the board or the glass in the centre (I think) acts as a kind of..'Portal'? To the spirit world, and anything could come through once it's opened, malicious or not. Demons, poltergeists, it could be anything, there's stories of people becoming posessed, demons being 'summoned' as well as many more, so I wouldn't risk it.

However, my mother and her friends used to mess around with an Ouija Board when they were schoolgirls and never came to any harm. She told me that the 'messages' they received were nonsensical anyway. :P Maybe it wasn't the brightest nor most malicious spirit out there.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds