Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
13 years 7 months ago #24936 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Tarot Cards
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

When I was at the bookstore, I took a look at the tarot decks they had there. I think I fell in love with the Celtic Dragon tarot! :kiss: It somehow just spoke to me... I plan on purchasing it when I save up the money, because it's just a bit too pricey for me now...

How much is 'pricey'? I'm curious. :blink:

275 HRK which is like 32 pounds. I'm usually used to decks being up to 150 HRK, but this one has a booklet with it so that's the reason it's more expensive.
I checked it out also on amazon, there they say RRP is £36.73 but they offer it for £19.82. Hmmm... I'll see if I can ship it to my friend who studies in the UK, so that she brings it with her when she comes to Croatia (UK delivery is free so I'd also save there)... I just hope she will have place in her bags because she's almost always having trouble with exceeding weight limits for baggage... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25592 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I do tarot card reading for my friends and myself all the time. Its a lot of fun to get some friends together and give them readings. My favourite deck to use is the Gothic Vampire Tarot from Lo Scarabeo, I get very accurate readings from it :woohoo:

More
13 years 6 months ago #26544 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Tarot Cards
Lately I've been trying to learn all my cards from my favorite deck, the Archeon tarot, and bringing them with my when I'm going out to friends and so on. I've learned quite much, but not all and even tho I've had some friends said they where interested in it, none have asked me to read them. But then, I'd like to learn the cards first, so maybe it's just for the better.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 6 months ago #26693 by babygothic
Replied by babygothic on topic Re: Tarot Cards
i think depends on what you belief.
if you get a good card :) just hopeful may be achieved..
but if you get a bad card :angry: :angry: just pray I hope all that does not happen

More
13 years 4 months ago #28255 by Darkone
Replied by Darkone on topic Re: Tarot Cards
The tarot, like the Ouija board is a channel. The Ouija a channel to the spirits, the tarot a channel to the astral energies projecting themselves from the bodies of both the reader and the target person. One who is true in the focus of these energies can truly predict a possibility of ones future being. just a possibility though. For ones future is never certain. All that we do creates a change in what will become of us. Some consider these things, the tarot and the Ouija, to be evil but that they are not. Dangerous, possibly, but evil, no. The user is the one who can be evil, or the way in which they are used. So use caution in whom you chose to do your readings. But fear not the cards friends. Fear the predictions that may come.

In the night the darkness falls, yet we should fear not the night. Nay, we must fear the dark. For within the dark the stranger things lie in wait. The darker things. The dark ones.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28419 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic Re: Tarot Cards
well, I learned how to read tarot cards and have my own set of them, and it's surprising that I've almost never missed to predict near facts. for example a friend of mine asked me if he would have a girlfriend before the year ended, I read the cards for him and the card of the world came out in his favour (the strongest positive card in the set) so I told him that it would happen. and fuck yes it happened, it passed more than one and a half year and they are still together. so maybe it really was destiny and the cards really got it right.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds