Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
14 years 7 months ago #1288 by Highwayman
Tarot Cards was created by Highwayman
Real or Fake? I was going to a card reader but someone said there fake :blink:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1290 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I actually do tarot card readings myself. There are those who believe in them and those who don't but my view on it is that like most things in the metaphysical disciplines a reading is very much open to several interpretations. The meaning of any given card can be different depending on the person doing the reading, the person being read, and the circumstances laid out before the cards are drawn. I find that the readings I give are fairly accurate not purely out of some magical sense but because I'm a fairly empathic person. It's very easy for me to pick up on the feelings of others and they tend to be very open with me which helps make for a successful reading. But, like anything else along these lines, it has no power unless you believe.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1291 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Tarot Cards
What the above poster said.

And, also, if it were me I'd have a friend do my reading, rather than someone I don't know.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1292 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Tarot Cards
i do believe in tarot cards but again teh accuracy of the reading depends on each person ... i was thinking of trying to learn that as well , because it's the only thing i've been putting off for years

More
14 years 7 months ago #1293 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I've been trying to learn it myself, but you have to have cards that connect with you... mine are not to happy about me. They're rude, ironic and obvious most of the times (like when I was trying to tell my life with three cards: past - being born, present - living, future - death. A bit too obvious to be worth it) but it can be a bit fun at times...

With Tarot, it's like most things, but I do believe in this a bit more then 50%. Or, my fellings believe in it, but I never live after what they say. I mostly think it's fun, tho I don't have many else then myself to try it on... too bad. Gotta get more friends!

If it's real, that's up to you to descide. My cards do have a personality tho, that anyone can see (everyone I've used them on have noticed that they are very polite the first time, but they get boring at you the second time and then very rude and negative. Almost all cards are turned upside-down, for one) but if that's proof that tarot works, I don't know. What do you think?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1295 by evig-elske
Replied by evig-elske on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I think it depends on who is reading them. I believe they would work if the person is truly concentrating and committed to reading them.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds