Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Occult Philosophy

More
14 years 2 months ago #15006 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
Eskelde09 wrote:

I think maybe you're looking at it wrong; you don;t find a master and learn what he -or she- knows. You find people throughout your life who tell you what they believe and why, and in some cases you agree and others you don't, but you always think about it. Of magic and Magick especially this is true; there isn't some great truth that will unlock ultimate power. There is a great truth that no-one can ever really understand, and from that stems religion and competing 'superpowers'. So it's not really learning what one master can do and how, but learning what he believes and why. If you agree, you can follow those self-imposed rules to great power; if not, you have to believe in something else.

In my humble opinion.

Way to go :)

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15090 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
Eskelde09, there is in this life, one for all the truth, knowing that we can control the universe, and most importantly, myself! 3 world religions lead precisely to this truth. But know it is not given to everyone. Everybody has their own way. Only the worthy will find it. Only after passing a path from beginning to end, overcoming all obstacles, spiritually developed person will know it!

More
14 years 2 months ago #15198 by Kyle87
Replied by Kyle87 on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
kinda get whats being said, but saying that none can understand all is a bit extreme. though us maybe in our life time may no understand everything like life, universe...god whatever, though if you believe in reincarnation theres a chance one will learn all.

though i normally miss the point of what people say about most things. i believe (yes here we go im saying i believe, now Eskelde09 will say 'thats what you believe and people can choose to believe it themselves'...true anyway) i believe that someone can understand all things without having to be a god, if there is even such a thing (i know BLASPHEMY) but i feel if we are to understand we're to listen to each other ...not just people talking but other religions and stuff, most say the same thing ONE SUPREME POWER. which must mean they are on the right track, but then you read they're 'holy' books and notice things wrong and thing that don't add up, now im not saying religion is wrong..i might be wrong, but unless i mistake myself that means aif a book is wrong can't so be a religion. moving further one god is all powerful right? so you think the fact that most people who beilieve in god would not do wrong..(look at prisons now most inmates believe in a higher power). so how can wrong exist..people say free will is the cause.. true maybe (as u can see im looking at my own theory and learing from it..adjusting it, always look for answers even when you giving your own) but then why have they not been smited..god is so powerful he can make it look like he hasn't done anything (i.e bullt from cops gun hits the wrongdoer), Jehovah Witnesses say god has left us.. though he is due to return and we have a 1000 years of good (perish the thought) no bad at all, no bad actions, no bad words and no bad THOUGHTs..where did freewill go? and those who are not righteous will be cast down to Tartarus. well isn't that a huge evil thing to kill all those people... hmmm.
moving on god says no-one should be worshipped apart from him, now aside from worship.. we serve our prime minister, MPs and Royal family. now as we live beneath these we 'worship' them in a sense ( a sin i remind you) and now these PMs, MPs and Royalty are being worshipped ... another sin! oh man are we boned -.-
but back to topic yes some1 can understand all it just takes time.. i'd like to think im on may way, and suffer Pride..a sin. there are those that can go aagainst the government, but if you spill human blood, its a sin. government is people and people are our neighbours so you won't be honouring you neighbours another sin. soo i'd like to say.. we all going down to hell.

but hey look on the bright side and least we'll all be together.

(SORRY FOR THE LONG POST PEOPLE, MIGHT NOTE EVEN MAKE SENSE IN THIS TOPIC, ITS JUST WHAT I BELIEVE)

More
14 years 2 months ago #15208 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
Kyle87, I think, that everyone has his own way. Some people to pass it sometimes to do a lot of mistakes before they enter into its path. I am talking not about the communities, governments, states, I'm talking about every individual. Does not matter who you are - the president, the official, a policeman, a monk, a housewife, or porter - absolutely everyone has its own mission and its own destiny, and their, most importantly, obstacles. If coped with the difficulties - you grow spiritually - you will strengthen your soul, heart and body. And you will not be afraid of neither death, nor enemies, no one!

More
14 years 2 months ago #15335 by Kyle87
Replied by Kyle87 on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
im just commenting for myself im trying to explain my beliefs on everything, not just entire communities but even down to the smallest freethinking child.

i fail when i try to explain myself to others. don't take what i say as i think a community is believing something, but its hard to narrow down to just 1 individual as each individual is affected by those around them who believe something, so unless u live alone in the wild you always have some leaning to those around you, perhaps even those in the wild would worship only animals and hate humans, u never kno..

anyway i think im just not getting my point to come across as id like it...

More
14 years 1 month ago #15459 by deakon.frost
Replied by deakon.frost on topic Re:Occult Philosophy
All your guesses and feel you have to keep in strict confidence, because the truth is given to all, but not everyone, for the time being, ready to understand it. All your thoughts are not understood by other people, this is what is called the burden of Occult Philosophy. You think that you all understand and reveal the truth and you can not wait to share it with others, because everything is so simple ... But in response awaits human laughter and incomprehension.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds