Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothing through the seasons

More
14 years 9 months ago #225 by TheAlcherealist
*happy*
Okay ^^ I will first design them & then i hope to make them also. But most of it depends of how easy (and cheap) i can find the materials i need ><

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #260 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Goths in summer time...
I dont wear all black either but i'd still say try finding lighter, airier materials for your clothes. And yes I saw quite a bit of shorts that looked very gothy :) One more piece of advice: a lot of the heat problem will disappear if you wear open shoes (ie. not combat boots) :) Hope this helps!

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 9 months ago #271 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Goths in summer time...
I always try not to be outside for too long in the hottest part of the day. I sunburn very badly, and quickly, so late morning/early afternoon is the most dangerous time. Once the sun starts to slide lower in the sky, the rays are not as intense. You still have to protect yourself, but it's not quite as bad.

More
14 years 9 months ago #279 by Blackaggy
I agree with Alcherealist, what a great idea to design some goth summer clothing. Would love to see your designs when your done.

More
14 years 8 months ago #289 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Well considering I live in Florida, don't wear black at all during the day, and no long sleeve and no long pants.
Just don't. It's way too uncomfortable.
But if you want to wear that type of clothing then save it only for going out at night.

dracu lupei

More
14 years 8 months ago #339 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Goths in summer time...
I wear black year round and live in Tennessee, then again most of the south is rather hot. I usually wear short sleeve shirts made of silk and other thin materials and lots of sunscreen. I do wear jeans or cotton for pants, and my legs haven't seen daylight for over 5 yrs, so shorts are not worn.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds