Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Gothic-Angel16

More
14 years 6 months ago #6843 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
gothic_angel16 wrote:

lol yeah I found that out this morning :P Thanks a lot though.. I didnt really realize until you told me. Really appreciate the help :) So how are you today?

Here's more help: Try to use the search engine (it's in the upper right corner of the forum) before you post a new topic to avoid double posting. Example: there's a \"comic relief\" topic somewhere in the general discussion area with tons of funny youtube links.

And I'm fine, thank you for asking. :) Just relaxing at home from a stressful week at university.
How are you doing?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6848 by gothic_angel16
Replied by gothic_angel16 on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
black_magnolia wrote:

gothic_angel16 wrote:

lol yeah I found that out this morning :P Thanks a lot though.. I didnt really realize until you told me. Really appreciate the help :) So how are you today?

Here's more help: Try to use the search engine (it's in the upper right corner of the forum) before you post a new topic to avoid double posting. Example: there's a \"comic relief\" topic somewhere in the general discussion area with tons of funny youtube links.

And I'm fine, thank you for asking. :) Just relaxing at home from a stressful week at university.
How are you doing?

Thanks for the search engine thing.. I'll make sure to use it.

I'm doing okay.. Woke up earlier than I had expected and bored out of my mind. Nothing to do, my cell isnt working so I cant call up a friend and my bf is sleeping all day haha so looks like its going to be my and the computer all day haha

More
14 years 6 months ago #6864 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
Don't worry Angel. Everyday it's pretty much me and the computer...and this morning I got a bit of a wake up call. My ex...whom I still care for a lot just got into a relationship with some other guy. We're not dating anymore so it's ok...but it still makes me feel bad and a little angry when I think of him touching her. Anyone else ever feel like that?

It's cool Magnolia. The only reason I followed Amy Lee was because I grew up in the same place she played so it was more of a 'close-knit' thing than anything else. I don't know anything about Nightwish other than I want to look just like Tuomas Holopainen some day. He's the coolest one of them. And Anette Olzon is pretty.

Thanks for the book author. I'm so glad there is a Hasting's in this town. YAY books!

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6901 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
black_magnolia wrote:

SkieShauphen wrote:

Wow, that's a long ways away. What gave you the idea that Evanescence is a christian band? In Little Rock Amy Lee herself told some of the record stores to put her album in the Rock section, not the mixed rock. She's kind of a bitch though...but who cares when she's that sexy. Mamma mia. I just can't believe that she would date a girl as fugly as her girlfriend. (Amy Lee is bisexual) She's hot and could have any guy or girl she wanted but she dates a really ugly girl. I guess that have a really STRONG relationship for them to stick together like that.

\"I, Lucifer\" sounds interesting. I'm going to see if I can't find that book. I'd like to read it sometime.

Looks don't matter when the heart is happy.

And what makes Amy Lee a bitch? Do you know her in person or do you just make an opinion about her by the stuff others say about her? Ever crossed your mind that there are a lot of people jealous of the success she has (or had, I don't really know how's the band doing) etc.? I think it's not fair being so judgmental when you don't know a person. I think saying that someone is a bitch is too hard of an insult when you don't have real grounds to support such a statement.

Sorry if all of this sounds a bit harsh, but I give a lot of meaning to words. It's one thing to say someone is a bitch and saying that someone isn't a nice person or some other expression. I think that excessive use of curse words isn't appropriate for an adult. Cursing in an emotional moment is ok, everyone does that, but using all the time words like bitch, shit etc. just degrades a person, in my opinion.

Oh, and do read the book, it's really worth it! :)

I've heard that about Amy Lee as well, although \"bitch\" may be too harsh a word, since none of us know her personally. I've heard that she's a bit of a diva. But if I looked like her, and could sing like that, I probably would be as well!

More
14 years 6 months ago #6902 by gothic_angel16
Replied by gothic_angel16 on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
SkieShauphen wrote:

Don't worry Angel. Everyday it's pretty much me and the computer...and this morning I got a bit of a wake up call. My ex...whom I still care for a lot just got into a relationship with some other guy. We're not dating anymore so it's ok...but it still makes me feel bad and a little angry when I think of him touching her. Anyone else ever feel like that?quote]

Yeah I know what you mean about the relationship is.. I've been through a lot also in relationships, just remember that she is the one making the mistake and if she is worth it she will soon realize there is no one better for her than you. And if she doesnt realize it she isnt worth it hun. Just keep your head up high and you'll find someone who will only want you no matter what. I've been in that situation and I found someone who would do anything for me. When I threatened to break up with him he was talking to me for 2 hours and a half telling me how much he loves me and how I'm his world. And that the only thing he has to look up for is us cause he has a crapy job and lives with his brother (he's 25). Either way goes to show that I know it can hurt, and its normal but don't get to down about it cause she's the one missing out on a great person like you. :) Hope that cheers you up or makes you feel atleast a bit better.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6905 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Gothic-Angel16
I know, but we can't ever be together again. Now that I've moved I live over 1,000 miles away from her and now she's dating some guy in the Marines who lives in Florida...ouch.
We're talking right now on the instant messenger and I'm pretty much pouring out my heart to her. This sux...a lot.
I just wish I could care about people for real...then I could be a good fiance...not the stagnant crap I was before and still am. If I just had a heart for love I could really love her instead of being so possessive and overprotective. I'm just like the Tin Man from Oz.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds