Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

I found this forum while looking for Astral Travel help.

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #45748 by rleiman
Greetings Everyone.

My name is Emad-ud-deen. I came across your forum while searching Google for astral travel forums and yours was in the search results. It looks like I found what I was looking for. I arrive here because I'm having difficulty in performing a conscious OBE's. I plan on opening a new thread related to that because I'm a senior who is scared like crazy concerning what lies ahead when it's time to cross over to the other side.

About me: Since I was a child I was always interested in the paranormal and even had what I believe was an actual OBE. I will describe that in my new thread. Anyway, I have many hobbies that started as a child. My current ones are children's entertainment, DJ, balloon twisting and decorations, Android programming in B4A (Basic for Android), all animals and creatures, photography, drone flying, nature, travel and the paranormal. 

I'm from the New York area but live and worked in the UK for around 5 years working for a company that wrote software for poll tax management. I lived in Watford, Rickmansworth, Buckinghamshire and Egham. I'm now married with a wife from Indonesia and we have 2 children aged 16 and 18 and we are living in a Boston suburb.

Our 3rd Child. :-)

Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by rleiman. Reason: Our Baby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #45752 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Hi there.
I'm not sure we can be much help to you in regards to astral travel, but perhaps you may be able to stir one or two of the older members who know more about those sorts of things.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
2 years 7 months ago #45756 by rleiman
Hi @iHauntTheSepulchre,

Thanks for the reply. I just posted a thread on that topic. I do hope someone in the forum will be able to help.

Truly,
Emad

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds