Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

To all, Hazaa!

More
12 years 6 months ago #35670 by notice_the_blinking
Good day all, I'm not so experienced in this so please forgive my ignorance!

I am notice_the_blinking, and I am female and from Zimbabwe.... Needless to say, there are pretty much no like-minded people where I hail from, so thank the Universe for the internet! Speaking of that, I have only just acquired my own reliable internet connection, and so I am seriously out of date when it comes to anything tech-related... internet especially.

I have been aware of Alchemy Gothic for a long time now, as my cousin who lives in the UK is super awesome and was, for a long time, my only source of 'metal wear', if i were to even mention the name to anyone here, they would not know what the hell i was on about. And so, one does not bother, and I have been living in my own isolated little bubble over here, and I am so excited to get to know people on the same level as myself, and so... you all rock, already yes. :laugh:

I am currently studying for my first year of a honours bachelor degree in psychology, which is not going well, as it is distance learning and I am alone in that regard too!

I am also really (overly!) involved in my local theatre and take the teenage classes (voluntarily) on friday evenings. Most days I hate it, but during the sessions with 'my kids', it feels worth it. Also they think I'm super awesome, i guess coz their teachers at school are more... let's say, conventional... hehe.

I'm very inot anything to do with the arts, and almost everything else! but mostly art / creative stuff... Of which there is almost no scene for here, or is there for any music I'm into etc.

And so basically, I live in a very small and closed minded, conventional community with a whole lot of history of oppression and segregation... And so I'm hoping y'all will be my salvation!

Also, i apologise for my perhaps overly long intro, like i said brother, total newbie. peace xoxo ;)

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35675 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: To all, Hazaa!
Hi!

^.^ Welcome to our forum!

More
12 years 6 months ago #35677 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: To all, Hazaa!
Welcome! :) I'm pretty much in the same situation as you as far as not knowing any people where I live that share my interests so the internet is my only way to interact with other goths.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #35678 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: To all, Hazaa!
Welcome into the fold my dear!

More
12 years 6 months ago #35685 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: To all, Hazaa!
Welcome to the forum! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35736 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: To all, Hazaa!
Welcome to our cozy forum ;)

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds