Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Introduction: Erus Draco

More
13 years 1 month ago #31149 by Erus Draco
Hello,

I'm Erus Draco and before I introduce myself further I wish to apologize for having posted in the games section first. I got caught up in reading the posts and overlooked the introduction. I'm a college aged male from the Poconos, Pennsylvania now living on Long Island, New York as I'm majoring in Philosophy and Political Science and minoring in Italian at a University there. I like to read, mostly fantasy and scifi,study and argue philosophy, play video games, and fence. I also love just about anything to do with European Dragons, and for some reason don't really like other styles of dragons though I can appreciate them. It's my passion for dragons which led me to find this forum through looking at images of dragons online. I knew of Alchemy Gothic before but never looked at more than the products on the page and I finally joined in order to view the art galleries. Looking at the forums, I find this to be a very nice community for this niche of interests.

/////^\\\\\\\\\\
Erus Draco
\\\\\\\\\\v/////

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31150 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum! :)

No need to apologise, you didn't do anything wrong. It's not a must to introduce yourself first, it's just a nice thing to do. We won't shoot you. :P :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31152 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Introduction: Erus Draco
I never introduced myself, don't worry! :P

Welcome to our forum! ^.^

More
13 years 1 month ago #31153 by snow.wulf
Welcome to the forums!

More
13 years 1 month ago #31154 by ondespumeggianti
Welcome to the forum!:D
I'm Italian!;D

More
13 years 1 month ago #31158 by xXzetsumeiXx
Welcome to the forum my dragon-obsessed friend. :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds