Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Swan from Italy

More
13 years 3 months ago #29364 by Swan
Replied by Swan on topic Re: Swan from Italy
Thanks Madam_Mim, yes, a perfect Italian! :) Nice to meet you

Thanks for your welcomes Morgana and Highwayman, I'm glad I found this forum, after the website... that I just love!!!

Hugsssss

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ George Carlin
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and the human stupidity, but about the Universe I still have doubts." ~ Albert Einstein
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #29476 by xXzetsumeiXx
Replied by xXzetsumeiXx on topic Re: Swan from Italy
Welcome to the forum!
More
13 years 3 months ago #29540 by Swan
Thank you xXzetsumeiXx! :)

Glad to be here.

Hugs

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ George Carlin
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and the human stupidity, but about the Universe I still have doubts." ~ Albert Einstein
More
13 years 3 months ago #29610 by dane_train_05
Replied by dane_train_05 on topic Re: Swan from Italy
Welcome to our little corner of the interwebs :)
More
13 years 3 months ago #29638 by Swan
Thanks dane_train_05!

It's a funny place this forum! :silly:

Hugs
Swan

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds