Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Elloz!! ^VV^ Here is my grand Intro.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #27959 by countessametallic
Well Since I have already Greeted you in the title and such,
My shyness is getting the better of me. :S

My Parents decided to give me the name Natasha Faulstich.
I am part Irish,German and 1/8th english. I have no idea about
my Irish or English heritage. The german, I'm already pretty up
to date with the history of that particular country.

I am an American, so you can probably gues where I am from.
Specifically The little Corn State as that one, Indiana Beach
Theme Park Commercially Advertises. It's quite a massively dull
un-miraculous little state. I could think of A million other places
more charming. :P (Bat Caves,Graveyards,Hellfire Club Places and Creepy
places in general. ,J.K.,Maybe not so much alone.:dry:
Although I would absolutely adore if I was able to
stay the night in a haunted Hellfire Club,That would be pretty ultimate!)

I keep going off topic,sorry.*grimaces* I'm a Female,It happens. that name must of tipped you off!? :P

I currently am rather Un-employed due to the recession over here, and
My Nocturnalism is rather problematic with weird schedules and early times
in general. I have plans to go to college and get a degree in phlebotomy,
also I plan to \"try\" for Alternative Modeling on the side.

My Hobbies Consist of: Collecting Occult books, Interesting Art books,Obscene books in general(for examp Bryan Smith books.),Collecting things for later cosplays that I plan on doing,Collecting those Mystic Candles that contain little tiny Crystals inside them(They had a website,but it's currently being sold. :huh:),Playing Playstation Horror/Dark Fantasy games of the likes of:Haunting Ground,Fatal Frame,Eternal Poison and Primal., Trying to build a portfolio for Alternative Modeling(I don't currently own a Digital Camera or have any Proffesional Alternative Photographers that are near where I live.),Getting Piercings.(currently have my right eyebrow and my Bridge pierced.),Planning Future tattoo's(have nine Planned that represent some sort of viewpoint I have, Aspiration or general love. I don't have any tattoos now currently due to I want someone to accompany me whilst I get tattooed.),Planning Future Body Mods. I reallllly would absolutely looove if I could achieve later on in life. Do they do sub-dermal Spike Implants along the sides of your spinal chord?), Collecting Incense,Reading these author's book series:L.K.H(both series but actually prefer the Sidhe Series over the vampire one, although they both are pretty excellent.) L.A. Banks(vampire Hunter series.)R.A. Salvatore's(war of the Spider Queen series.)Garth Nix's(Shade's Children,Sabriel,Lyrael, and Abhorsen.)Neil Gaiman(I havn't read any books by the author but he has a series about Lucifer and I desperately want to get my hands on that series along with the Sandman&Endless series.)Yasmine Galenorn,Christine Feehan, Larissa Ione(some major kickass Demon books that Pumult the L.K.H series.^VV^), Kresley Cole(Same little review as Larissa Ione.) and So Many more! Also whatever pleases me really. ;)

Oh and I absolutely hate speaking Modern American English. I would totally prefer to speak french. My voice sounds a bit more pleasant to my ears whilst trying to speak it, except I am not fluent enough,Due to Mother Dearest Snarled at me that Spanish would be more helpful. -_- I plan on taking Courses in college for it and if that fails. There is always Rosetta Stone.

Hopefully I didn't cause you to much of a Migraine with my full on error-ful grammar. American English is definitely NOT my cup of tea. :S ;) :P
I have passions and dreams as any human gracing this earth does; except am I Perfect to achieve those Passion's, Dreams and goals!? Probably,Probably not. All I am is a human being living to the best of her abilities.

All is Askew, In their Rotted point of view~by Me.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by countessametallic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #27960 by Highwayman
Welcome enjoy :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
13 years 4 months ago #27963 by ondespumeggianti
Welcome to the forum!!!^^

More
13 years 4 months ago #27966 by Envy
Welcome to our forum! ^.^

More
13 years 4 months ago #27969 by cemwerewolf
Welcome into the fold my dear!

More
13 years 4 months ago #27970 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum! :)
For a \"shy\" person you don't seem to have a problem writing a lot of info about yourself! :silly:
Congrats on the courage! ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds