Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Introduce?

More
14 years 9 months ago #283 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Replied by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei on topic Re:Introduce?
mmkay...

Well my real name is Amanda. Although I do not consider myself gothic, nor do I dress of that fashion in any
sort of manner, I do however have a weakness for the jewelry that Alchemy Gothic creates along with the art.
I am a full-time student studying astrophysics, and I hope to get my Ph.D. in this field later on in life.
My hobbies include reading, sketching, playing the piano and guitar, and continuing progress on the novel that I am
writing (it's the first thing I've ever wrote outside of being told). I have one dog and a cat, although I
desire to have a snake. I just loves snakes. I don't live anywhere special, although I get many tourists in this
area. My heart truly lives in the mountians, though, and I hope to live near them one day.
I guess that is it for now :]

Oh! If you're interested in an amazingly good fantasy book series you HAVE to read:
The Black Jewels Series by Anne Bishop (it starts with a trilogy, then continues with three others)
Enjoy!

dracu lupei

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #287 by mr_grant21
Replied by mr_grant21 on topic Re:Introduce?
Umm hello my full name is Troy Grant Copenace and I live in ontario canada but gonna move back to winnipeg
and i am the only goth in my reserve, yes i am a native american goth:P I have alot of nick names in my reserve like vampire dracula or count troy lol, i am pale for a indian, well i got irish and french blood in me and i just turned 22 yay for getting older, I dress black everyday and i have a couple of trench coats and lots of rings,necklaces and braclets.
I love literature and poerty:D
i used to play the guitar but gave it away to some random kid in winnipeg before leaving to visit my family
i guess thats it;)

More
14 years 9 months ago #353 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Introduce?
i guess i can go next. i'm new to this whole forum. i never even knew there was an alchemy website. i just found out about a week ago. my name is juan and i'm from the u.s. i wouldn't say that i'm a total goth. i've always had an interest in the gothic culture though. i do wear the clothes, like the music and enjoy a lot more of the morbid things in life. i know that's a pretty general description of myself but if you wish to know more, please, don't hesitate to ask. always looking to talk to new people.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #465 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Introduce?
I am not very good with writing about myself but let's try..
I am from Finland.
I am probably not the most \"gothic\" person, nor do I try to be, I just love everything dark and macabre. Especially skulls and skeletons, which I deffinitely have in my closet. *laughs*
In my freetime I like to sew, draw, read, paint and watch horror movies. Also going out to have a cup of coffee with my friends is something I enjoy.
And... I suppose that was all you need to know, to get the general picture of me. *smiles*

More
14 years 8 months ago #518 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Introduce?
i'm stephanie. i live in romania, but come september i'm going to a university in england, and i can't wait ...i've always wanted to live there , study there , because i have always felt a strong connection with england. most of the times i'm quiet ( say some), but i am more of an observer. not many know me , but the ones who do are my closest friends. i am an artist, writer , jigsaw puzzle, the cloud that brings the rain , the sound of the wind.....

More
14 years 8 months ago #519 by Omega.Ankh
Replied by Omega.Ankh on topic Re:Introduce?
Name's Ian, 22 y/o Sergeant of Marines, currently in Camp Pendleton, California. Night shift supervisor for a shop that fixes helicopter electronics, specifically com/nav gear.

Genetically gifted from my mother who got me into mythology, dragons, fantasy, reading, etc, which set me up for success :laugh:

I've always loved all of the above, with the addition of: animals, black leather, dark colors, creatures, art, landscapes, gothic clothing and music, rain, skeletons/skulls, knives and blades in general, and death - specifically Neil Gaiman's Death - she's a foxy little anthropomorphic personification ;).

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds