Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Introduce?

More
14 years 8 months ago #813 by tfillah
Replied by tfillah on topic Re:Introduce?
My name is Joseph. I'm a former wanderer of the planet who now wanders through books and this behemoth we call the internet. I've lived through an amazing amount of history, and am refreshed by the imaginations of the generations coming of age. I thrive on the studies of Western Mystery Traditions, Esoterica, and a good Poe story.
I think I first discovered AG about the same time Iron Maiden's \"Eddie\" was emblazoned on everything. Somewhere drunk in Glasgow...

Aut Disce Aut Discede

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #830 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Introduce?
Don't ask me to just write about myself, because I can actually do that... is 10 pages too much?

My name is Saphira, sometimes Lilith (just for the fun of it) but also got some nicknames like NeverAngel.
I come from Sweden, but some generations spent time in Finland so partaly that as well. Just 25% tho, but I know some words on finish and my dad can talk it pretty well. Live in Stockholm, biggest and main town, and always has. Just ouside of the real town, but only takes 15min to get there.

If I'm goth? Why care? I'm me. If you see me as goth, cool, because I kinda like gothic. My favorit so far, I think, since I got a personality. Still have several, but only dress in black nowdays. Have to have some order... And mostly some cleavage. And a short skirt. Never saw a reason for long ones, they just get stuck in my boots... and it's a great way to win in games, but that's my secret.

I'm a nerd. As well. I believe. Spend my time with games and fantasy-books, but sci-fi is a bit more fun. Love Bioshock and Deus Ex.
I'm a writer. Three years studying different ways of writing, then they changed our course and we had to teater as well. School had done something wrong, but we got to spend two weeks in Scotland (land of our choise) with everything paid. Even got money for food, but why spend it all on just food? Was a success for me. And watch out for my books, think it'll be most dark fantasy (prepare to feel!) and will be out in some years... maybe many years...

I descided to stop writing. Do I sound interesting? Well, you know my name and got my profile... B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #838 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Introduce?
ooo...I can tell more interesting things about me,but I will not:P
Just call me Mefista and know,that I hate satanists and other sinners...
Also I'm from russia,from Moscow-it is the best place in the world^^
And I'm a member of KISS Army :)
That's all.

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 8 months ago #890 by Eskelde09
Replied by Eskelde09 on topic Re:Introduce?
Hey, My name is Austin Knight.

Used to be Austin Cool, but when I moved in with my dad I changed my last name, to escape all the stupid little second-graders who made fun of me. I'm fifteen, and I hail from Washington, in the U.S. I live in a suburb, called Central Park, just off a small town called Aberdeen. I'm not Goth, but I love both the Gothic and Baroque styles of... everything, really, and I'm fascinated by the macabre. Partly, I just like it, but I also love finding out about the kinds of people who are interested in it. I'm in running start, which means I'm going to college and high school at the same time, which is gonna be a pain. I'm hoping to teach comparitive theology (comparing religions)or mythology at a college level at some point, but that would be more than little while from now. I love to read and write, I'm actually working on a book at the moment. I'd love to send what I've got, if you're interested.

I have a massive golden retriever, (150 pounds or so, just barely a year old.), a three-legged labrador, a terrier-mix and one of her puppies (with whom I don't associate. they are strictly my mother's pets.) and a couple cats. One is a gorgeous white thing that weighs 15 pounds, the other is an old-ish sickly persian that weighs maybe three.

I love music, especially the euro goth-metal. I like Angtoria, Evanescence (I know, arkansas isn't in europe), and Within Temptation especially, along with Journey, Lacuna Coil, and Nightwish. I love to talk and meet people and stuff and things, so feel free to send me a message or something. I need more friends =P

 cantates, avito

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds