Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello from Cape Town

More
13 years 11 months ago #20778 by mjansen
Replied by mjansen on topic Re:Hello from Cape Town
Never left South Africa...

There is so many different cultures and each with their own history and lifestyle...

I do not have a specific culture...I make it up as I go along. From a young age I have followed my own head and just do what feels right. I have lived in Johannesburg first and then moved down to CT in 1996.

We can get AG jewellery here. It is just very expensive.

If you curious about Cape Town, you should come visit. If you from England it should be easy. Everyone of you Pounds is the same as 11 of our rands.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20784 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hello from Cape Town
^.^ I'd like to travel to South Africa sometime, although I could no way afford it for now.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20808 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Hello from Cape Town
That is probably one of my flight stops to Australia, so I probably will be there this fall. I like those tats, sound cool.

Maybe one day ForumAdmin will let us load our own tats so we can show each other what we have... HINT HINT

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20836 by mjansen
Replied by mjansen on topic Re:Hello from Cape Town
Maybe one day...

You should make a turn here...but not now, our winter is here and it is miserable.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20885 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hello from Cape Town
anastasia13 wrote:

Maybe one day ForumAdmin will let us load our own tats so we can show each other what we have... HINT HINT

Have you tried just making the image smaller before attempting to upload to the forums?

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds