Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

greetings all from sydney australia

More
13 years 11 months ago #18539 by Morgana
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! I like the idea of hats, but, sadly, they don't seem to look good on me. I'd be interested in seeing your designs though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18588 by cemwerewolf
Welcome into the fold my dear! And please do feel free to tell us more about yourself. It's always delightful to learn more about the members of our little family here . . .

More
13 years 11 months ago #18738 by randomprincess
good evening everyone and your replies are really appreciated.

ok everyone, grab a coffee, cappucino, bourbon and coke - my fav - or whatever your heart so desires maybe even an absinthe or two.

You will need it - as i am going to tell a story all about me to fill you all in. LOL i hope you enjoy reading anyway.

Well everyone my name is shahn i am 46 years young - once divorced - now with my true soulmate of 6 years in october. My daughter just turned 16 - i have 3 stepsons ranging in age, from 26, 25 and 24 and one step grandson who is 9.

I live in kirrawee now in sydney australia.

I have so many passions in life - but i have finally gone on the path i wanted and needed to go on.
I love creating things - words cannot express how happy this makes me. Everything from dream catchers to jewellery, re creating pictures , my faves re fairies dragons wizards - and i do these when i am in need of some special me time. My biggest achievements have been creating fascinators and cocktail hats, vintage and gothic creations - i love working with one of natures truest gifts - feathers .I have a great following for my hats and fascinators in sydney and just depending on what mood i am in greatly influences what i create.

I also sell lingerie, and other things as well as ostrich feather pens bridal eye veils and bridal bird cage veils.

well i dont want to bore you too much - so i will give your heads a little rest and i will post some more info later on.

And ps i really dont mind if you tell me to shut up

More
13 years 11 months ago #18751 by Verminaard Draconis
A big welcome from Quebec!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #18757 by black_magnolia
Don't worry, we prefer when people write a lot compared to nothing. :)
Can you post any photos of your work, or a link to your website (if you have one)? I'd really like to see your hats. :)

edit: just saw the link under your profile! silly me, didn't notice it earlier. The hats that I can see on the website look very good! (library pc isn't the best and it won't upload some pages. ah, blasted thing...)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18911 by Kitessa76
Yay, another Aussie! Woot!

Welcome! I'm very much a lurker, not too much of a poster, but there is always something interesting to read about on these forums.
I came to the gothic lifestyle quite late. Did you as well?

P.S - I'm from Melbourne, but try not to hold that against me ;)

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds