Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hey =)

More
14 years 3 months ago #13229 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hey =)
Welcome! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13239 by EmmaLee28
Replied by EmmaLee28 on topic Re:Hey =)
Thankies much guys! I'm really eager to chat with you all =)

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #13243 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Hey =)
Hello Emma and welcome to our little den :D Hope you have a great time here :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #13265 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Hey =)
Welcome into the fold my dear! I'm a more recent arrival in the world of gothness myself though I found my inner darkness a little later then most do. In this place I have found many wise minds to help me find my footing and I hope you will find them at your disposal as well. Any questions you may have, and discuccions you wish to begin we shall be more than happy to join in on. Ask away . . .

More
14 years 2 months ago #13276 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hey =)
:) So..Have any hobbies? Favourite places, bands, particular styles of music, movies, types of clothing, clothing styles?

:P You didn't mention much on your first post is all.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13284 by EmmaLee28
Replied by EmmaLee28 on topic Re:Hey =)
Well I am passionate about music of all kinds, but my preferences are Goth, metal and Classical. I play four instruments, namely guitar, piano, flute and cello. My favourite bands are the Cruxshadows, Dead Can Dance, Diary of Dreams, Sisters of Mercy, as well as a few others in the Goth category hehe. My metal favs are Ensiferum, Korpiklaani, Turisas, Tyr, Nightwish, Falkenbach and anything else from Finland or northern Europe. As for clothing style, I'm somewhat of a mix between romantic and punk goth; I love lace and velvet, corsets, big black boots and long trenchcoats, etc.
I love Tim Burton, Peter Jackson and Jerry Bruckheimer films, as well as Jane Austen film adaptations...
Hmm I tried to answer all your questions at once; let me know if I missed anything hehe...
-Em

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds