Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hey =)

More
14 years 2 months ago #13350 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hey =)
Aah I recognise you now from the musical instrument thread!

I find it strange how you play the same instruments as me (minus the cello), and have a similar taste in music..Romantic Classical and various sorts of metal for me. :)

I love your fashion sense too. ^^ I'm similar, but velvet isn't my type of material.

And - You missed out favourite places to go. :P I might as well add to the question pile - Any hopes/ambitions for the future?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13367 by EmmaLee28
Replied by EmmaLee28 on topic Re:Hey =)
Oh yeah! Well as for favorite places, I know it sounds very cliché, but Quebec does have some beautiful cemeteries. There's one right beside my school that goes all the way into the forest and is very chaotic. My boyfriend and I went there a few times this past autumn and it is magical. I love walking in the Old City area with the stone roads and tiny shops.
Other places would include old churches and buildings, preferably Gothic architecture (another cliché)...Usually I'm quite content with nature, though.
As for the future - I'm currently studying in languages and would like to teach either music or some kind of language class...I'm not sure which language though :P The only guarantee I have for you is I want to have kids :)

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #13378 by The Wretched Spawn
Replied by The Wretched Spawn on topic Re:Hey =)
I love Korpiklaani, do you like Finntroll

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 2 months ago #13380 by EmmaLee28
Hmm actually I've never really listened to them, but they're coming to Quebec in April or something for a concert with Moonsorrow, so I'll try to check them out by then lol. I'm a huge fan of Finland and the music that they spawn hehe...

More
14 years 2 months ago #13381 by The Wretched Spawn
Replied by The Wretched Spawn on topic Re:Hey =)
I love Finland too, I have a plan to save for like 6 years then I'm moving from Australia to Finland

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 2 months ago #13388 by EmmaLee28
Wow that's far:P
Can you speak Finnish and everything? That's the next language I plan to learn; my boyfriend is part Finnish so we're sort of learning together hehe. He showed me pictures of his last trip there, which took place last summer (a whole month in Finland grrz) and it's gorgeous!

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds