Show Navigation Menu
Media

Latin American metal

More
14 years 4 months ago #9239 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Latin American metal
I feel that I may get banned but I am really getting tired of Goth being slung around and used for every facet of the mainstream crap....There is no such thing as Gothic Metal....The music is an off shoot from the punk era in the 70's...and the true form is from the sounds derived from Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, The Awakening, and such in a dark form not always depressing but a force with meaningful lyrics and sullen rythms. Not this garbage that the mainstream has made you think what is what. Yes this thread started out as LAM but turned in another direction.

On a final note....Marilyn Manson is a Goth, but his music is metal.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10570 by juannarvaez
Replied by juannarvaez on topic Re:Latin American metal
hi,, i´m a latin american musician and i have some projects to listen about metal:

www.myspace.com/jcnarvaex
www.myspace.com/legacyoffire
www.myspace.com/thisbelief

enjoy and thaks 4 listen

http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1prwZ6rk8DghawXUnRUQqHQaF_j4qVQArQXkAG1Z4H4_I0T7xIXFc8NYhZfmUyCs7KC

More
14 years 4 months ago #10581 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Latin American metal
Hi juannarvaez... are you in all of those bands? If so, what do you play? I haven't had a chance to listen to it all yet, but thanks for sharing the links.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds