Show Navigation Menu
Media

Scariest Horror Movie Moment Ever!

More
14 years 5 months ago #7538 by vampirelycanthrope13
What in your opinion is the scariest horror movie moment ever?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7544 by SkieShauphen
Eh, not really sure. I guess when I watched \"It\" and the clown came out of the shower drain. Freaked me the hell out for a long time.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #7550 by Aftermidnight
28 Weeks Later has some really intense scariness but it doesn't haunt you like some movies do (and have...). Now I've grown up a bit movies don't really stick in my head so much. I the The Ring was pretty scary, especially since I wasn't expecting much from it.
The book of It was scary, but in a slow-burning, pure-evil kind of way. So I can understand why the film is scary as well.
Just realised I didn't read the question... I just named scary films... In that case I'll go with any of the chase scenes in 28 Week Later and point out that the scariest films don't have scary moments, they're scary all the way through... :ohmy: Boo!
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Aftermidnight.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7551 by SkieShauphen
Agreed. I too jumped at some parts of the Ring. Some parts I didn't even watch the first time around, I just looked away because I knew something was going to jump out and try to scare me. I've seen it about 5 times since then and it doesn't bother me now....except that damn fly...

More
14 years 5 months ago #7563 by Lonecrow
Thrillers usually have some pretty scary scenes..
The Ring, White Noise and The Grudge have some scary stuff..
But Blair Witch and Rec are very good too..
:S

More
14 years 5 months ago #7570 by SkieShauphen
Man, I wish I could watch Blair Witch. I still have never seen it.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds