Show Navigation Menu
Media

J. R. R. Tolkien

More
12 years 1 month ago #37613 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: J. R. R. Tolkien
black_magnolia wrote:

Anyone noticed the LEGO collection of LotR coming out this summer? What do you think?

I kinda think it's cute and I'm even thinking about maybe buying something of the stuff (depends really on the price). :blush:

OH. MY. GOD.

I MUST HAVE THE FELLOWSHIP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37621 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: J. R. R. Tolkien
Not a big Lego fan but I think it's really cool how LOTR is still such a huge part of pop culture even though it's been so long since it was first released. BTW, Gollum still looks scary as a Lego. :laugh:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 1 month ago #37638 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Yes, I was these, they are adorable and if reasonably priced I shall endeavour to collect them! :laugh:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #37728 by Verminaard Draconis
I saw the theatrecal version when I was 14 with puppets of 7' high also the anime, but I don't think that I would bought the legos because of my youngest son is 2, so nop!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds