Show Navigation Menu
Media

Dr Who

More
14 years 6 months ago #4117 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Dr Who
GOTTA AGREE WITH YOU :d

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4137 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Dr Who
I once stumbled across a draw fan-fic of Dr Who, which began with a short summary of what Dr Who is and what it's done to England. Also traveled to Scotland when the great Sci-fi- convention was on (or something, but there was a lot of it on tv and everywhere else...) and therefore I got to know a bit more about Dr Who.

But never seen any of it myself, too bad. Would be interesting to know a bit of it, but I'm at least proud that I know what you're talking about :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #4142 by stopwatchgirl
Replied by stopwatchgirl on topic Re:Dr Who
scootiebee wrote:

Blink is still probably the creepiest thing I have ever seen. Brrrrr. I still get creeped out by stone statues. I love it, though! And that it is a strange loop through time. The Doctor only helped because he knew that he had already helped them! Weird.

Anyway, I like Torchwood. It is a lot darker than a lot of Dr. Who, but very interesting.

blink rox

More
14 years 6 months ago #4148 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Dr Who
I agree, torchwood is good. I prefer dr who, but torchwood's stories are darker and still fun. My favourite episode is countrycide. That one actually freaked me out a bit.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4152 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Dr Who
Doctor Who is sssooo coool..
Do I have to pick? When i was growing up the 5th doctor made me drool :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17556 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic New Doctor Who
New Doctor Who starts on the BBC on Saturday the 3rd April.

Here's a link to the latest preview:

What are your thoughts and feeling on the new doctor (Matt Smith)?
What are your thoughts on the previews, the new companiion (Amy Pond)and the upcoming lineup of monsters (old and new)?

I am very much looking forwards to the return of the weeping angels, the daleks and the cybermen, and I am also quite interested in the creepy looking things with the red eyes, sharp teeth and sort of a grimace on their faces called smilers(i think).

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds