Show Navigation Menu
Media

Walt Disney

More
14 years 6 months ago #3978 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Walt Disney
I too love the old Disney movies, my favorites being Sleeping Beauty and Fantasia. As far as the newer Pixar movies go my favorite is Ratatouille. What can I say? It combines my two passions of rodents and cooking. I even have the movie poster hanging on my kitchen wall.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3983 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Walt Disney
janelle hell wrote:

I LOVE old Disney movies & cartoons! My all-time favorite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland. I also like Snow White & Sleeping Beauty; I was terrified of Maleficent as a kid, but still dressed up as her for Halloween. I also like the old silent cartoons, and the animated shorts from the 1940s/1950s.
And I LOVE Disneyland...so much that I have an annual pass even though I live about 500 miles away. I'm looking forward to my holiday trip in December...I get to stay there for almost a week!

OMG Alice in wounder land...makes you wounder what he was smoking...:ohmy:
Last time I went to Disney me and my cosin got in the tea cups and went wild. He was spining them as fast as he could. I was screan at the top of my lungs. Needless to say whene we got off the ride little kids in line looked at us and then to there mommies... and with a wide eye look on there face said...NNOOO

TEA CUPS RRUULLLEEE :blink:

More
14 years 6 months ago #3986 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Walt Disney
RavenDarkmoon wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

I LOVE old Disney movies & cartoons! My all-time favorite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland. I also like Snow White & Sleeping Beauty; I was terrified of Maleficent as a kid, but still dressed up as her for Halloween. I also like the old silent cartoons, and the animated shorts from the 1940s/1950s.
And I LOVE Disneyland...so much that I have an annual pass even though I live about 500 miles away. I'm looking forward to my holiday trip in December...I get to stay there for almost a week!

OMG Alice in wounder land...makes you wounder what he was smoking...:ohmy:
Last time I went to Disney me and my cosin got in the tea cups and went wild. He was spining them as fast as he could. I was screan at the top of my lungs. Needless to say whene we got off the ride little kids in line looked at us and then to there mommies... and with a wide eye look on there face said...NNOOO

TEA CUPS RRUULLLEEE :blink:

I think I can guess what the author of the book was smaking when he wrote it ;) . Mr. Disney just stuck to regular cigarettes, lol.

I can't go on the teacups; I get sick. Which is weird, because I can go on roller coasters an be alright.

The Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride, ever. That and Space Mountain.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4002 by Scorpiodragonk
Replied by Scorpiodragonk on topic Re:Walt Disney
As much as I love the Disney classic cartoons, I also love the Disney classic movies. Witch Mountain series was always a favorite. Of the cartoons I would have to say right now, Sleeping beauty is my fav.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4004 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Walt Disney
Mustn't forget that Disney brought us Nightmare Before Christmas

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #4076 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Walt Disney
StephenG wrote:

Mustn't forget that Disney brought us Nightmare Before Christmas

This is true ...but Tim made it his own...
That man got a vision like no other. All his movies got that \"dark/twisted\" side to them.

WAY TO GO TIM, WE LOV YOu MAN :lol:
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by RavenDarkmoon.

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds