Show Navigation Menu
Media

Korn-Path of Totality

More
12 years 3 months ago #37001 by Gabriel Grendge
Just got this album awhile back hadn't had time to post anything about it. Korns new album is phenomenal. Im sure quite a few of you have heard the singles \"get up\" and \"narcissistic cannibal\" which are awesome songs. These along with quite a few other songs are included in their new album. I downloaded the special edition which has two more songs as opposed to the standard edition. I love this new album and the heavy mix of dubstep in it was awesome. Its a cool change adding dubstep into their mix though they kinda have always had a bit in their music so to speak. I love Korn and Skrillex and this new album is a must for your collection.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37004 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Hmm...I'll have to give it a listen then... :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 3 months ago #37009 by black_magnolia
I'm not a big Korn fan, so I wasn't aware about the new album at all, or about the new songs. :silly: Gave a listen to \"Get up\" and \"Narcissistic Cannibal\" and I like them, quite different to the old Korn songs I remember listening to. Maybe I'll listen to the whole album. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37012 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Korn-Path of Totality
:woohoo: Korn's new album is awesome. I love Korn, my new favorite is Narcissistic Cannibal. Get Up is good to. My favorite Korn song is Freak on a Leash though, and many others

ZOSO

More
12 years 3 months ago #37017 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Korn-Path of Totality
I love Korn. They're one of my favorite bands. When I first heard that they were going dubstep on this new album, I was a bit apprehensive about it but after hearing Get Up, I started to warm to the idea. Now, I actually like his album better than their last one. It's different but it's awesome. I just love how Korn is always reinventing themselves and adding something new to the metal world. My favorite songs from The Path Of Totality are of course Get Up, Narcissistic Cannibal and Fuels The Comedy but pretty much every song on the album is good. Definitely give it a listen if you're a Korn fan and even if you aren't, you might like it. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds